- Öffnungszeiten: 24 Hours / 7 Days
- Geschätzte Transferzeit zum Flughafen: 14 minutes
- Bus-Frequenz: Every 25 Minutes
- Entfernung zum Flughafen: 5 Miles
- Ihre Schlüssel bleiben während Ihrer Abwesenheit bei dem Parkplatzanbieter.
Well established park and ride service near Birmingham airport. The car park has a Park Mark Award for safer parking, CCTV and 24 hour security patrols. Airparks' professional staff are on the scene to make sure your journey runs smoothly from start to finish.
Buses operate 24-hours a day, and between 03:00 and 23:55 they run every 25 minutes. Outside of these times, a shuttle service runs on request.
Warum sollten Sie diesen Parkplatz buchen?
- Off-airport car park serving Birmingham airport
- Park Mark award for highest security
- CCTV and 24 hour security patrols
- Low cost and great value car parking
Informationen für Menschen mit Behinderungen
All Airparks buses have disabled access.
Airparks is unable to carry bikes, surfboards, canoes or other large objects that will not fit into the luggage racks on its buses. If you are bringing large items with you we suggest you drop them off at the airport before parking your car. Remember to check beforehand that your airline will accept them for carriage.
It is important that you take your booking confirmation with you on the day of your parking.
Bei AnkunftPark in one of the arrivals bays and head to reception to check in. You should have a copy of your booking confirmation with you. You'll need to leave your keys with reception, as your car will be parked for you. You'll be given a ticket, which you should keep safe as you'll need it when you return. Then just wait for the shuttle bus to the airport in the waiting area. You'll need to show your ticket to the driver.
If you have sports equipment or lots of luggage, you may need to wait for a bus with more space during busy times, so make sure you leave yourself plenty of time to get to the airport.
Bei RückkehrJust catch the shuttle bus back to the car park from bus stop A - the same place that you were dropped off at. You'll need to show the ticket you were given when you checked in to the driver.
After you've collected your keys from reception, just drive to the exit barrier, and scan the barcode attached to your keys to get out. If you lose your ticket, you'll need to answer some security questions and show a photo ID, so make sure you have one.
If you return early, you will need to contact the car park directly to give them as much notice as possible. If you don't, there may be a delay before you get your car back. We can't offer you a refund for any booked parking that you don't use.
Adresse für Navigationssysteme
100 Mackadown Lane,
- Exit the M42 at Junction 6, and follow signs for A45 towards Birmingham.
- Go past the airport turning. 1 mile on, with the Holiday Inn Hotel on right, go straight over the traffic lights.
- 1.3 miles further turn right at overhead set of lights towards Garretts Green.
- Follow signs for "Off Site Parking (Airport) Site A".
- At roundabout turn right, go straight on for approx. 0.5 miles, & turn left into Mackadown Lane.
- Entrance is 200yds on left, just past Motor Nation.