- Opening times: 24 Hours / 7 Days
- Estimated journey time to airport: 3-5 minutes
- Bus frequency: On Demand
- Distance from airport: 2.3 km
- Your keys will stay with the car park whilst you are away.
Park and Trip is located very close to Bordeaux airport and offers travellers a great value, friendly and secure parking facility.
Reception is open 24 hours, 7 days a week and the helpline is open from 9am to 5:30pm daily.
The shuttle bus transfer takes less than 5 minutes and runs on demand.
Security features include high definition CCTV, 24 hour security, 24 hour response team,
electric gates and high quality fencing around the perimeter of the car park.
Why Book This Parking Space?
- Secure parking, 5 min from the airport
- 24 hour reception 7 days a week
- Just 1.2 mile from Bordeaux airport
- Fast, free transfer bus with runs on demand
- Car park has CCTV and 24 hour security
- Electric gates and high quality fencing
No disabled information is available.
- Please note that there will be an additional charge of 9.99 Euros for customers bringing or picking up their vehicle between the hours of 00:00 and 04:00 am. This fee must be paid directly at the car park
- Do not forget to take your booking confirmation with you on the day of travel.
- You are required to leave your car keys at reception.
- We advise you to arrive at the car park at least 2 hours before your flight departure.
- If you are more than 4, please drop your passengers at the airport before you head for the car park. A shuttle minibus will soon drive you back to the airport.
- When you receive your booking confirmation, please contact the car park by phone and confirm your arrival time..
Please call the parking 30 minutes before your arrival. At the car park, park your car on the spaces provided for that purpose.
Proceed to the reception desk with your printed email confirmation.
Unload your luggage, jump in the shuttle and enjoy your trip!
All the return procedures will be confirmed upon your arrival at the car park
Sat Nav Info
Park & Trip
138 Avenue de l'Argonne
44.8217642 / -0.6921676
Bordeaux loop road from the North
- Take exit 11B towards Mérignac airport.
- At the roundabout turn right towards Mérignac airport.
- At the roundabout turn turn left towards Beutre
- At the roundabout, continue straight on, pass the airport car park on your right.
- At the roundabout turn right towards Beutre
- Continue straight on for 500m. The car park entrance has a big "Park&Trip" sign .
Bordeaux loop road from the south:
- Take exit 12 towards Saint Jean d'Illac.
- At the roundabout turn left and cross the loop road.
- At the roundabout after the bridge, continue straight on.
- At the second roudabout, turn left towards Mérignac airport, passing the sport clinic on your right.
- At the third roundabout, continue straight.
- At the fourth roundabout, turn left towards Beutre.
- Continue straight on for 500m. The car park entrance has a big "Park&Trip" sign.
Coming from Saint Jean d'Illac / bassin d'Arcachon:
- Go towards Beutre
- Pass the military base 106 on your left
- Continue straight after Beutre’s 3 traffic lights.
- You’ll find the car park ahead. It has a big "Park&Trip" sign.