- Opening times: 24 Hours / 7 Days
- Estimated journey time to airport: 7 Minutes
- Bus frequency: Every 15 Minutes
- Distance from airport: 2 Miles
- Your keys will stay with the car park whilst you are away.
The Highwayman Secure Parking Facility is an AA/Police Gold Award winning Car Park.
Why Book This Parking Space?
- Park and Ride service at Cardiff Airport
- Drivers are friendly and courteous they will help you with loading your luggage
- We drop you at the CWL Airport Arrivals front entrance
- Vehicles are fitted with a step to enable easier access into the bus
No disabled information available.
A driver will be waiting at arrivals when you return to Cardiff Airport with your car keys, we monitor the flight times - so if your flight is early or even delayed we will be waiting for you in the Arrivals Bus Compound. Highwayman Parking guarantee that vehicles will not be moved from their car parking compound at any time. They request that you submit a note of the vehicle mileage when checking-in. Luggage can be securely locked away in a safe area while you are eating at the pub either before catching the transfer bus to the airport, or on your return to the Highwayman car park.
Upon arrival, please park your vehicle in the furthest available bay directly in front of you, without entering the main gates. Report to reception and present your confirmation or quote your reference number. Please allow at least 30 minutes for check-in and transfer to Cardiff Airport.
A driver will be waiting at arrivals when you return to Cardiff Airport with your car keys, Highwayman monitor the flight times - so if your flight is early or even delayed we will be waiting for you in the Arrivals Bus Compound.
Sat Nav Info
The Highwayman Secure Parking,
Vale of Glamorgan,
If you are using SATNAV, please put in "Nurston" along with the post code CF62 3BH
From the M4:
- Exit the M4 motorway at junction 33 and follow signs for Cardiff Airport.
- Leave the A432 dual carriageway at the first junction, take the third exit off the roundabout (A4050) PC World will be on your left side.
- Zero your mileometer at PC World, It is exactly 9.5 miles to the Car Park.
- When you eventually reach the roundabout at 6.2 miles, (this has a sculpture shaped as two dragon tails), make sure you take the second exit by passing the airport.
- At the next roundabout take the third exit signposted St.Athans and Llantwit Major.
- At 8.2 miles turn left and proceed along this lane, do not take the narrow lane to the left continue round the S bend.
- There will be a small duck pond on your right side, at the next crossroads at 8.8 miles turn left.
- Carry on along this road for a further 0.8 miles and you will see the sign for Highwayman Security Park, turn left in to the car park and the reception area is on the left.