- Opening times: 24/7
- Estimated journey time to airport: 5 mins
- Bus frequency: On demand
- Distance from airport: 2.2 miles
- Choose your own parking space, park your own car and keep your keys. Relax in the airport knowing that while you're away your car will stay exactly where you left it.
Go on holiday with peace of mind. MDS covered car park is only 5 mins away from Lyon Saint-Exupéry airport and offers maximum security to your vehicle. The car park is secure, monitored 24/7 with regular patrols and all cars are parked inside the parking lot which cannot be accessed without going through the gated entry. The car park is also well lit. Your car will be protected from the bad weather!
Why Book This Parking Space?
- Park and Ride service near Lyon Airport
- Free Shuttle transfer to Geneva Airport, 5 min transfer time
- Fenced perimetre, secured park and controled access
- Regular inspections from the airport to maintain an excellent level of service
No disabled information available.
- Please take your booking confirmation with you on the day of travel.
- Please note that you have to leave your car keys at reception.
- Please contact the car park if there are more than 3 passengers in the car. This is for the shuttle organisation to ensure we deliver a good quality of service.
- Please note the prices are valid for standard size vehicles. A supplement has to be paid for larger vehicles (caravans, trailers…)
Upon arrival, the shuttle bus takes you from the car park to the airport
If you have any problem, do not hesitate to contact the car park.
On your return to Lyon, as soon as you collect your luggage, please call the car park and the shuttle will come to pick you up.
Sat Nav Info
18 Avenue Maréchal Juin
69720 Saint Laurent de Mure
Latitude: 45 ° 41'19 .06 "N
Longitude:5 ° 4'4 .43 "E
1) A43 (Grenoble, Chambery, Lyon, Marseille), take A432 towards Lyon Saint Exupéry Airport, Exit 5 St. Lawrence Blackberry, then follow "the steps of the Rhône" .
2) From A42, A40 (Paris, Macon, Geneva), take A432 towards Saint Exupéry Airport, Exit 4 St. Lawrence Blackberry, then follow "les marches du Rhône"