- Opening times: 24 Hours / 7 Days
- Estimated journey time to airport: Drop off at the terminal
- Your keys will stay with the car park whilst you are away.
Parking 10 offers quick and easy parking at a great low price. This practical service allows you to drop off and pick up your car directly at the terminal and back at the car park your vehicles safety is assured, all thanks to their 24 hour security system complete with full CCTV and onsite security. Not only that, your car will be parked in a covered parking space during your trip.
When you arrive at the terminal, you will be met by an easily identifiable driver who will run through the procedure with you, before driving your car safely to the nearby car park. The return procedure is equally as straight forward and is just a matter of calling the car park when you land and your car will be waiting for you in the designated drop off area.
Why Book This Parking Space?
- Great covered Meet & Greet parking option at Madrid airport.
- Convienience - Save time with a Meet & Greet service
- 24 hour security with CCTV and secure fencing
- Fully uniformed drivers meet you at the airport
No transfers are needed, Parking 10 will be an excellent alternative for disabled customers who would find it difficult to use transfer buses. Your car is collected from the terminal when you leave, and brought back to you at the terminal on return.
Please note that if you have paid in Sterling, and still have money left to pay at the car park, the car park will only accept their local currency of Euros.
- Please print and take your booking confirmation with you on the day of departure.
- Please call the car park, on +34916237921, the day before your trip to confirm your details.
The arrival procedure is quick and easy; all you have to do is drive to the airport terminal and call the driver 20 minutes before arrival. The driver will meet you at 'Departures'. They will be wearing a blue jacket with the company logo and will then carefully drive your vehicle to the nearby car park where it will remain under tight security for the duration of your trip.
Once you have landed back in Madrid airport, call the driver to let him know you have landed and your car will then be brought back to you at the airport terminal at 'Departures'
Sat Nav Info
MAdrid - Barajas Airport
Avda. de la Hispanidad, s/n, 28042 Madrid, Spain
- Take Calle de Alcalá to M-23.
- Continue straight onto M-23 (signs for Vicálvaro/R-3/Valencia).
- Take the M-40 exit toward Vicálvaro.
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for M-40/Aeropuerto/A-2/Zaragoza/R-2/A-1/A-6 and merge onto M-40.
- Take exit 9BA for M-14 toward E-90/A-2/Zaragoza/M-30/Av. América/Aeropuerto.
- Continue onto M-14 and follow signs for the airport.