- Horaires d'ouverture: 24 Hours / 7 days
- Temps de transfert à l’aéroport: 5 Mins
- Fréquence de la navette: On Demand
- Distance de l'aéroport: 800M
- En votre absence, vos clefs de voiture devront rester à la réception du parking.
Customer Favourite - A long established car park, conveniently located next to the airport entrance. Newcastle Park & Fly is the closest off airport car park at Newcastle Airport. Situated only a few minutes transfer from the terminal by mini-coach, and you are dropped off on the forecourt, right outside the check-in-hall.
Pourquoi Réserver Cette Place de Parking?
- Great value Park and Ride service just 800 metres from Newcastle Airport
- Free shuttle bus transfer which takes just 5 minutes
- Top class secruity - 24 hour, Park Mark & CCTV
- Barrier controlled entry and exit
- Car Parked for you
No disabled information available
Please take a copy of your printed confirmation email with you.
Procédure à l'arrivéePark in the the bays outside reception and check in. You will need to hand your keys over at the desk inside and confirm your flight information. From there, you can take the free transfer bus to the terminal.
Procédure au retourOn the way back, the bus will be waiting for you where it dropped you off when your flight is due to land. If your plans change, call 01661 860 530 to inform the car park. It will take you back to the car park.
Prestwick Industrial Estate, Ponteland, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE20 9DA>
Directionsp>From Newcastle City Centre
- Head North on the A695 towards westmorland road/A186
- Take the right onto westmorland road/A186
- Bear left onto Clayton St
- Turn right onto Westgate Road
- Merge onto the A167(m)
- At the roundabout take the 2nd exit to Ponteland rd A167
- At the next roundabout take the 1st exit onto A696
- At the next roundabout take the 5th exit and stay on the A696 and the car park will be on your left