- Horaires d'ouverture: 24 Hours / 7 Days
- Temps de transfert à l’aéroport: 3 Minutes
- Fréquence de la navette: On Demand
- Distance de l'aéroport: 1.8 miles
- En votre absence, vos clefs de voiture devront rester à la réception du parking.
Southend SACP Park and Ride is the only off-airport park and ride service at Southend Airport.
Pourquoi Réserver Cette Place de Parking?
- Closest Park & Ride to airport, just a 3 minute transfer
- Fully secure with 24 Hour manned security and CCTV
- All staff wear uniform and ID badges
- Perfect parking option for any traveler/group size
No disabled information available.
Please print and take your confirmation email with you on your day of travel.
Procédure à l'arrivée
When you arrive at SACP, a member of our staff will process the necessary paperwork and then help you with your luggage onto the mini-bus. In no time at all you will be at the terminal. Our mini-buses run from 04.00 until 23.45 (later if delays) and depart on demand.
Procédure au retour
Once you have your luggage and you are ready to leave the terminal building please call the SACP number. Please do not phone until you are leaving the terminal building as each pick-up bus is only allowed 5 minutes to pick passengers up and then cannot re-enter the pick up zone for 15 minutes meaning you will have to wait. Calling us before you are ready to leave the terminal may result in you waiting longer for the pick-up bus to be allowed back in to pick you up.
Unit D Millhead Way
Purdeys Industrial Estate
Getting to SACP Car Park couldn't be easier if you follow these simple directions.
- Join the M25 Motorway and head for Dartford Crossing.
- Leave the M25 at junction 29 for the A127 towards Southend/Basildon.
- Stay on the A127 for approx 18 miles
- At the Tesco’s roundabout – go straight over (3rd exit) towards Southend (Princes Ave)
- At the next roundabout – turn left into Manners Way
- At the next roundabout – turn right (4th exit) into Southend Road
- At the next roundabout – turn right into Sutton Road
- At the next roundabout – turn left into Purdeys Way
- Take the 2nd road on the right into Rochehall Way
- Take the 1st road on the left into Millhead Way
- Drive all the way to the end of the road and turn left where you will see the entrance to SACP Car Park.
There will be signs at the entrance of the Car Park so please follow these signs and one of our car park attendants will be there to greet you on your arrival.
For Sat Nav Directions please type in: SS4 1LB