- Horaires d'ouverture: 05.00 - Midnight
- Temps de transfert à l’aéroport: Drop off at terminal
- En votre absence, vos clefs de voiture devront rester à la réception du parking.
Edinburgh airports own, official Meet and Greet service. Pull up to the terminal and a chauffeur will be waiting for you. A quick check over your car, hand over your keys and go catch your flight. While you're away, your car will be stored in the airport's own enchanted Short Stay car park, protected by CCTV and regular patrols. When you return from holiday, just walk out of arrivals, collect your car and drive home.
Pourquoi Réserver Cette Place de Parking?
- The most convenient way to park at Edinburgh Airport
- Drive up to the Valet area outside the Terminal, and we will do the rest!
- Meet and Gree service run by Edinburgh airport
- Security lighting over the facility, regular staff security patrols
- Valet Parked vehicles are parked on site in Full Park Mark award accredited car park with CCTV so you know your car will be safe and secure while you are away
No transfers are needed, Official Valet Meet and Greet will be an excellent alternative for disabled customers who would find it difficult to use transfer buses. Your car is collected from the terminal when you leave, and brought back to you at the terminal on return.
The car park is only able to admit standard-length vehicles. Long wheelbase vehicles, motorhomes, trailers, lorries and coaches cannot be accepted.
Procédure à l'arrivée
Once you reach the entry barrier please press the intercom button and announce your arrival, once the barrier has raised drive to the Official Valet Parking area, which is just outside the airport Terminal. Please have your return flight number available so we can ensure your car is ready on your return.
Procédure au retour
Please ensure you have given your return flight number to Airporter meet and greet, so they can ensure your car is ready on your return.
Follow the signs for Edinburgh Airport. When you get to the roundabout with the Hilton Hotel, continue straight ahead, at the next roundabout take the first exit following Valet signs. Enter the green lane on the left, for authorised vehicles.Use the right hand Valet barrier.