- Horaires d'ouverture: 24 hours / 7 Days
- Temps de transfert à l’aéroport: Drop your car off at the terminal
- En votre absence, vos clefs de voiture devront rester à la réception du parking.
Drive straight to the terminal and drop your vehicle at the Meet and Greet car park – it's opposite check-in, so all you need to worry about is remembering to gather all of your belongings before you leave the car.
10% discount from the usual sale price.
Non flexible product. Bookings made at this special price cannot be cancelled or amended
Pourquoi Réserver Cette Place de Parking?
- Lowest priced Official Stansted Meet & Greet, no transfers
- 15% cheaper! This special LOW price is not always available
- Car park has CCTV, 24hr patrols & is Park Mark accredited
- Walk to Check-In in minutes - Car returned to Short Stay car park
- Ideal for those travelling with small children and luggage
Suitable for blue badge holders.
- Non flexible product. Bookings made at this special price cannot be cancelled or amended
- Hours of operation: 24 hours. The valet operator indemnifies customers for vehicle damage resulting from any proven act of negligence on the part of its staff. Please advise the Airport Valet service if you are going to arrive more than 30 minutes late<
- Height restrictions 7'0"
- Trailers are not permitted
Procédure à l'arrivée
Drive to the Meet & Greet Car Park signposted as M&G. Approach the Barrier and your vehicle will activate a call to the customer services staff who will provide parking instructions and raise the barrier. Once parked in the relevant lane secure your vehicle and take your keys to the Meet & Greet Reception Office.
Procédure au retour
On return from your trip please go to the Meet & Greet Reception office located by the Meet & Greet car park. Staff will return your keys and direct you to your car.
Meet & Greet,
Directions from London - Please exit the M11 at Junction 8a and follow the below directions
Follow the road for just over 1 mile and take the Stansted Airport exit and branch left. At Bassingbourn roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Thremhall Avenue. At Coopers End Roundabout take the third exit following signs to the Short Stay Car Parks. Take the second entrance on the left signposted M&G.
Directions from Cambridge - Please exit the M11 at Junction 8 and follow the below directions
Take the A120 exit to Stansted Airport. At Priory Wood Roundabout take the 3rd exit, merge onto the A120 and branch left. At Bassingbourn roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Thremhall Avenue. At Coopers End Roundabout take the third exit following signs to the Short Stay Car Parks. Take the second entrance on the left signposted M&G.