- Opening times: 24 Hours / 7 Days
- Estimated journey time to airport: 2 Minute Walk
- Bus frequency: No Transfers are needed
- Distance from airport: Onsite
- Choose your own parking space, park your own car and keep your keys. Relax in the airport knowing that while you're away your car will stay exactly where you left it.
It’s the closest car park to the South terminal – the only one within walking distance of check-in.
The car park is manned 24-hours a day, 365-days a year and frequently patrolled by trained staff. The site has CCTV and security lighting in addition to being an on-site parking facility next to the terminal within the Gatwick airport perimeter. Park Mark 'Safer Parking' approved.
Why Book This Parking Spot?
- 2 minute covered walk directly into the terminal
- Convenient terminal access situated in the Multi-Storey
- Top class security - barrier controlled with security lighting
- Self park, keep your keys
- No minimum stay
Blue Badge parking with wide bays and easy access are provided on various levels of both car parks 5 and 6. For your convenience Gatwick suggests using level 3 of car park 5 as this gives direct, same level access to the terminal building. Gatwick car parks are fully compliant with the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA)
Car park 5 has a height restriction of 1.8m. Car park 6 has a height restriction of 2.1m.
Car and trailer restrictions
Trailers are not permitted.
Please print and take your confirmation email with you on your day of travel.
On arrival, pull up to the barrier and wait up to 10 seconds for the vehicle registration to be scanned. If the registration is recognised, a ticket will print with the booking reference above the barcode. If not, please press the button for a ticket.
Follow the road signs to either multi-storey car park 1 (Blue), 2 (Red) or 3 (Orange). It is recommended that you mark the back of the parking ticket with the car park, level and row, to aid you on your return.
Transfer from car park to terminal
The car park is next to the terminal with direct covered access.
Transfer time to the terminal
2-minute walk to car park
Transfer from terminal to car park
Short covered walk to terminal
Once you have found your car, please drive up to the exit barriers and insert your ticket which should raise the barrier.
If you had to press for a ticket on entry, please use the call button and quote your booking reference to the attendant. They will then cross check your booking and open the barrier for exit.
Sat Nav Info
Car Parks 1, 2 & 3. Westway, Gatwick, West Sussex. RH6 0LL
Postcode accuracy on satellite navigation is variable, please follow signs on arrival at airport.
From the direction of London or Brighton, exit the M23 at junction 9, following signs on the roundabout for Gatwick Airport.
- Use the filter lane and turn left at the first roundabout (J9a) following signs for the South Terminal.
- Continue straight towards the terminal and take the 3rd turning (filter lane) on the right with the South Terminal Short Stay ticket barriers directly ahead
lease follow signs on arrival at airport.