- Opening times: 24 Hours / 7 Days
- Estimated journey time to airport: Drop off at the terminal
- Your keys will stay with the car park whilst you are away.
Enjoy the affordable luxury of dropping off your car and letting us do the rest. Park your car as close as you can, hand your keys in, then walk to the terminal.
Why Book This Parking Spot?
- Official Terminal 1 Meet & Greet, no transfers required
- Easy, hassle-free airport parking service that is highly secure
- Great for families, guests with a disability or business travellers
- Just a few minutes walk to check-in
- Convenient, reliable service and great value for money
Valet parking is ideal for guests with a disability. There's no need for transfers you simply drive straight to the airport and let someone else do the work for you.
If your actual stay is longer than your booked stay, you will be charged extra on your departure. The extra money will be at the car park's standard daily rate.
No refund will be given for part used stays and any additional time will be charged at the local gate rate.
1. When you reach the entrance to the car park, please press the help button, then quote your car park booking reference number and name to a member of staff.
2. Once you have parked, simply unload your luggage and enter our Meet & Greet reception to deposit your key. Please note we only take receipt of your individual car key. Key rings and other keys cannot be accepted.
3. You will be given a receipt, which you should retain for your return.
When you return, visit the Meet & Greet cabin and present your receipt. Your key will be returned and your car will be waiting in one of the Meet & Greet car parking bays.
Sat Nav Info
Manchester Airport - Meet and Greet T1
1. Exit the M56 at Junction 5 and follow the signposts for Terminals 1 and 3.
2. Go straight ahead at the set of traffic lights, you will see the Hilton Hotel, followed quickly by Bewleys Hotel, on your left hand side.
3. At the roundabout, take the 4th exit and follow signs for T1 Meet & Greet (T1 M&G).
If you are able to enter latitude and longitude details into your Sat Nav, the following will be of use: