- Opening times: 5:30 am - 23:45 pm daily
- Estimated journey time to airport: Drop off at the terminal
- Your keys will stay with the car park whilst you are away.
Servicing a number of airports, Ector Parking is the Number One meet & greet service in France.
Established by 2 business partners with a passion for providing a great service on a national level some years ago, Ector was the first multi-airport service and has quickly become the most established airport meet & greet airport parking company at French airports.
You will be met outside the terminal entrance by a uniformed chauffeur who will collect your keys, complete the paperwork and take your car to a secure car parking facility. Ector offers a high quality service at a competitive price a range of car wash and maintenance services available in partnership with Midas and Norauto.
Why Book This Parking Spot?
- Secured parking, save valuable time: Say good bye to bus and transfer services
- Established, quality meet & greet airport parking service at CDG
- Your friendly chauffeur will meet you right by the terminal
- Car wash and service options are available for a competitive price
- Your car will be stored in a highly secure and insured parking facility
Meet & Greet parking is perfect for disabled people - no bus, you'll be met outside the terminal.
Vehicles of more than 2 metres length cannot be accepted. Please make sure that you enter a valid phone number as your valet chauffeur will call you the day before
Sat Nav Info
Aéroport de Paris Roissy Charles de Gaulle,
95711 Roissy Charles de Gaulle
Latitude : 49.014532
Longitude : 2.547924
Direct access to the airport via the below roads, then follow road signs for your terminal:
Autoroute A1 to/from Paris (Porte de la Chapelle) + Lille, Bruxelles.
Autoroute A3 to/from Paris (Porte de Bagnolet).
Autoroute A104 to/from Marne-la-Vallée and A4 motorway.
D104 to/from Cergy-Pontoise
N102 to/from Paris (Porte de la Villette) + Soissons, Laon.