- Horaires d'ouverture: 24 Hours / 7 Days
- Temps de transfert à l’aéroport: Walking distance
- Fréquence de la navette: No transfer
- Distance de l'aéroport: Onsite
- Choisissez votre emplacement de parking, garez votre voiture, et, pour une plus grande tranquillité d’esprit, gardez vos propres clés. Détendez-vous à l’aéroport sachant que lorsque vous êtes en voyage, votre voiture restera là où vous l’avez laissée.
Official onsite car parking at Doncaster (Robin Hood) Short Stay. Park your car directly opposite the terminal and keep your keys for your own piece of mind.
Pourquoi Réserver Cette Place de Parking?
- Short Stay car park within walking distance to the terminal
- Self park onsite and keep your own car keys
- Onsite car park at Doncaster Airport
- 24 Hour security and Park Mark Accredited
Disabled parking spaces are allocated on arrival at the car park, subject to availability.
Please take a printed copy of your booking confirmation with you.
Procédure à l'arrivéePOSTCODE MAY NOT WORK IN CERTAIN SAT NAV. DN9 3XA WILL TAKE YOU TO THE AIRPORT THEN FOLLOW SIGNS TO THE CAR PARK.
Procédure au retourAt exit barrier your booking will be validated by the ANPR system. If barrier does not rise please press help button.
Robin Hood airport, DN9 3RH
Leave the A1(M) at junction 34 (Blyth). At the roundabout take the A614 heading towards Bawtry. The A614 runs into the A638 through Bawtry. Follow the A638 through Bawtry, heading north towards Doncaster. Approximately 3.5 miles after leaving Bawtry take a right turn into Hurst Lane, signposted for Auckley. Proceed along Hurst Lane for approximately 1.5 miles until you arrive at a crossroads with Hayfield Lane. Turn right into Hayfield Lane. Robin Hood airport is approximately three quarters of a mile further along on the right after Hayfield Green.
By car from the west via the M62:
- Take the M62 eastbound towards Hull.
- Turn off the M62 at junction 35 and follow the M18 southbound.
- Leave the M18 at junction five and head eastbound on the M180, leaving almost immediately at junction 1.
- Take a right turn at the roundabout, heading south towards the A614 signposted for Bawtry. Follow the signs for the A614 and Bawtry.
- Travel through Hatfield Woodhouse and continue for approximately two miles into Blaxton.
- At the Blaxton roundabout turn right and follow the road, passing Walkers Nursery/Garden Centre on the left. Take the next left into Gatehouse Lane.
- After crossing the railway line take the right turn at the roundabout and continue for approximately 200 yards. The entrance to Robin Hood airport is on the left.
By car from the east via the M180/M18: