- Horaires d'ouverture: 24 Hours / 7 Days
- Temps de transfert à l’aéroport: 2 Minute Walk
- Fréquence de la navette: No Transfers are needed
- Distance de l'aéroport: Onsite
- Choisissez votre emplacement de parking, garez votre voiture, et, pour une plus grande tranquillité d’esprit, gardez vos propres clés. Détendez-vous à l’aéroport sachant que lorsque vous êtes en voyage, votre voiture restera là où vous l’avez laissée.
It’s the closest car park to the North terminal – the only one within walking distance of check-in.
The car park is manned 24-hours a day, 365-days a year and frequently patrolled by trained staff. The site has CCTV and security lighting in addition to being an on-site parking facility next to the terminal within the Gatwick airport perimeter. Park Mark 'Safer Parking' approved.
Pourquoi Réserver Cette Place de Parking?
- 2 minute covered walk directly into the North Terminal
- Convenient terminal access situated in the Multi-Storey
- Top class security - barrier controlled with security lighting
- Ideal for meeting passengers
- No minimum stay
Blue Badge parking with wide bays and easy access are provided on various levels of both car parks 5 and 6. For your convenience Gatwick suggests using level 3 of car park 5 as this gives direct, same level access to the terminal building. Gatwick car parks are fully compliant with the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA)
Car park 5 has a height restriction of 1.8m. Car park 6 has a height restriction of 2.1m.
Car and trailer restrictions
Trailers are not permitted.
Procédure à l'arrivée
On arrival, pull up to the barrier and wait up to 10 seconds for the vehicle registration to be scanned. If the registration is recognised, a ticket will print with the booking reference above the barcode. If not, please press the button for a ticket.
Follow the road signage to either car park 5 or car park 6. It is recommended that you mark the back of the parking ticket with the car park, level and row, to aid you on your return.
Transfer from car park to terminal
The car park is next to the terminal with direct covered access.
Transfer time to the terminal
2-minute walk to car park
Transfer from terminal to car park
Short covered walk to terminal
Procédure au retour
Once you have found your car, please drive up to the exit barriers and insert your ticket which should raise the barrier.
If you had to press for a ticket on entry, please use the call button and quote your booking reference to the attendant. They will then cross check your booking and open the barrier for exit.
Car Parks 5 & 6. Arrivals Road (crossing with Departures Road), Gatwick, West Sussex. RH6 0PJ
Postcode accuracy on satellite navigation is variable, please follow signs on arrival at airport.
From the direction of London or Brighton, exit the M23 at junction 9, following signs on the roundabout for Gatwick Airport.
- Go straight ahead at the first roundabout (J9a) following signs for the North Terminal.
- At the next roundabout take the first exit signposted North Terminal.
- Move to the left-hand lane and approach the entrance barriers to the short stay car parks, which are directly ahead.