- Horaires d'ouverture: 24 Hours / 7 Days
- Temps de transfert à l’aéroport: 5 Minutes
- Fréquence de la navette: Every 20 Minutes
- Distance de l'aéroport: 1 mile
- En votre absence, vos clefs de voiture devront rester à la réception du parking.
This off-airport car park is located close to the airport and offers hassle-free long term parking at Prestwick. Perfect for long holidays or extended business trips.
This car park has been awarded the Park Mark for safer parking. The Park Mark means that you are parking in an area that has been vetted by the police to make sure that the site has had measures put in place to create a safe environment. Park Mark awarded parking areas are run by responsible operators who are concerned with your safety and the safety of your vehicle.
24hr CCTV coverage. Help points located at remote car parks, immediate response, 24 hours a day. Intercom points located at all entry and exit barriers, immediate response, 24 hours a day . Car parks are unmanned as we operate a continual 24 hour patrol of all car parks, secure fencing and floodlighting as well as passenger waiting areas. Parking is at vehicle owner's own risk and subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Airport Authority.
Pourquoi Réserver Cette Place de Parking?
- This off-airport car park is located close to the airport
- Convienient hassle-free long term parking at Prestwick Airport
- 24 hour patrols with CCTV, secure fencing, barrier & Park Mark award
- Great value self park car parking, perfect for long holidays or extended business trips
- Intercom points located at all entry and exit barriers
All Glasgow Prestwick Airport's car parks have accessible buses, i.e. buses that can accommodate wheelchair users. Customers can drop off disabled passengers at the terminal before proceeding to the car parks.
Please print and take your confirmation email with you on your day of travel.
Procédure à l'arrivéeOn arrival drive to the entry barrier, make sure you have your booking details. A member of staff will then assist you.
Procédure au retourAt the exit barrier, the barrier will automatically be raised by a member of staff.
Watsons Ayr Park
Airport Watsons Ayr Park (formerly Car Park 7) is located on the north side of the airfield. The car park operator is in the process of upgrading all roadside signage. As a result this car park may be signposted in Yellow as either "Watsons Ayr Park " or "Car Park 7".
From Glasgow/A77/A78. At Dutch House roundabout take exit onto Kilmarnock Road (signposted Monkton Services). Continue past the BP Service Station at roundabout and then into the village of Monkton.
Follow Yellow signs to Car Park 7 / Airport North Car Parks.