- Horaires d'ouverture: 24 Hours / 7 Days
- Temps de transfert à l’aéroport: Drop off at the terminal
- En votre absence, vos clefs de voiture devront rester à la réception du parking.
Maple Manor is a service that you can feel confident in parking your car with. This car park has won awards from both the police and the Trading Standards Authority for its reliable service. On arrival, you'll be greeted by a uniformed chauffeur who'll take pictures of your car so you can be sure it will be returned to you in the same condition that you left it. Your car will then be parked for you and, when you return, it will be waiting for you outside arrivals. If you want to enjoy your holiday without having to worry about where you've parked your car, this really is the only package for you.
Pourquoi Réserver Cette Place de Parking?
- Luxury Meet and Greet will have you met at the terminal by a chauffeur
- A driver will meet you at the Short Stay car park and take your car
- CCTV, security alarms, & fenced compound manned 24 hours a day.
No transfers are needed, Meet and Greet will offer disabled customers who would find it difficult to use transfer buses meet and greet will offer a more convenient solution to your airport parking requirements as by booking ace parking your car is collected from the terminal when you leave, and brought back to you at the terminal on your return.
Please take a copy of your confirmation email with you on your day of travel.
Maple Manor can take 4x4s, automatics, and cars with engines of any size. However, if your car has been modified, or is left-hand drive, you should call the car park once you have booked, in case Maple Manor's drivers can't drive it as a result.
During busy times, your car may stay in the airport's Short Term car park for an hour or so after you've dropped it off or before you pick it up.
Procédure à l'arrivée15 minutes before you arrive at the airport, give Maple Manor a quick call to let them know you're coming on 01702 418650. When you get to the terminal, pull into the Short Stay car park, where your uniformed chauffeur will meet you. You can feel safe knowing they will be carrying ID and will take pictures of your car before you leave, so you can be sure the car will be returned to you in the condition you left it. Show the driver your flight information so they can note when you'll be back and they'll will park your car for you in Maple Manor's secured car park while you get your holiday started.
Procédure au retourWhen you land, pick up your luggage and then give Maple Manor another call on 01702 418650 and they'll bring your car around to the Short Stay car park where you dropped it off. You'll have 15 minutes to leave as it can only stay in the car park for that long, so make sure you're ready to leave before you call.
Leave the M25 at junction 29 and take the A127 Southend Arterial Road into Essex - it's the first exit if you're travelling from the north, and the third exit if you're travelling from the south.
- Follow the road for about 20 miles, and continue straight onto Prince Avenue.
- You'll approach a large roundabout, but don't follow signs for the airport and instead take the first exit (not the slip road) onto the B1013 Nestuda Way.
- Immediately get into the right hand lane and take the second exit at the next roundabout onto St Laurence Way. At the following roundabout take the first exit on the left.
- At the mini roundabout, take the second exit onto B1013 Eastwoodbury Lane.
- At the end of this road, take the first exit at the mini roundabout onto Eastwoodbury Crescent.
- Follow Eastwoodbury Crescent round to the Harp House roundabout.
- At the roundabout take the first exit and then at the mini roundabout, take the second exit.
- The Short-Stay car park is 200 yards on your right, where Maple Manor's driver will meet you.