- Horaires d'ouverture: 24 Hours / 7 Days
- Temps de transfert à l’aéroport: 10 mins
- Fréquence de la navette: Every 15 mins
- Distance de l'aéroport: 3 miles
- Choisissez votre emplacement de parking, garez votre voiture, et, pour une plus grande tranquillité d’esprit, gardez vos propres clés. Détendez-vous à l’aéroport sachant que lorsque vous êtes en voyage, votre voiture restera là où vous l’avez laissée.
With fantastic prices, a quick and effective service, our customers want to come back to us again and again.
Special promo price, not always available.
Pourquoi Réserver Cette Place de Parking?
- Special promo price, not always available, book today!
- On-Site parking where you keep your keys, just 10 minute transfer
- Official Long Stay Parking for Stansted Airport
- CCTV, security fencing and regular patrols
- ANPR System reads your plates allowing for a smooth entry
Parking bays for Blue Badge holders are in zone Q. Use the help points at the bus stops to request a pick-up when you want to transfer to the terminal. The courtesy coaches are wheelchair accessible.
Parking charges are calculated in blocks of 24 hours, starting from the time you arrive at the car park.
If you need any extra days' parking, the car park will charge you for the extra days at its normal rate. If you don't use all your parking, unfortunately we can't give you a refund for the unused days.
You need to give us your car registration number either when you book, or sometime before you go.
Previously operated by Meteor under the Pink Elephant® brand, this car park is now called Stansted Long Stay and is operated by Empark.
Procédure à l'arrivée
This car park operates an Automatic Number Plate Recognition System (ANPR) so the barrier should rise for you upon arrival. If the ANPR doesn't recognise your number plate, please press the call button for assistance and a member of staff will open the barrier. Please DO NOT take a ticket if the barrier doesn't raise.
Procédure au retour
When you arrive back from your trip, follow in-terminal signs for 'Buses to Long Stay and JetParks car parks'. Courtesy buses are located at the Long Stay and JetParks parking bus stop in front of the terminal. Please tell the driver where you have parked (i.e. Long Stay, Zone E, Bus stop 3).
Once you have arrived back to your vehicle, drive up to the exit barrier. The barrier will open for you to exit but if you do experience difficulties, please press the call button for assistance.
Long Stay Car Park
Directions from London - Please exit the M11 at Junction 8a and follow the below directions
Take the left hand lane and follow the filter left. At Priory Wood Roundabout take the 1st exit onto Round Coppice Road, you will pass the Hilton hotel on your left and at the next roundabout take the first exit into the Long Stay car park.
Directions from Cambridge - Please exit the M11 at Junction 8 and follow the below directions
Take the A120 exit to Stansted Airport, At Priory Wood Roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Round Coppice Road, At the next roundabout take the first exit , you will pass the Hilton hotel on your left and at the next roundabout take the first exit into the Long Stay car park.