- Öffnungszeiten: 24 Hours / 7 Days
- Geschätzte Transferzeit zum Flughafen: Drop off at the terminal
- Ihre Schlüssel bleiben während Ihrer Abwesenheit bei dem Parkplatzanbieter.
This increasingly popular parking service is the most convenient airport parking option. Meet and greet parking, sometimes known as valet parking, means you are met at the terminal by a driver who will collect your car and take it to one of our secure car parks leaving you free to check-in. When you return, your car will be delivered back to the terminal for you.
Meet and greet parking is great for families with loads of luggage. This type of airport parking also works well for anyone with heavy or awkward luggage such as golfers, skiers, surfers and photographers.
Travellers going away for business can also benefit from this time saving, cost effective and highly convenient service.
Warum sollten Sie diesen Parkplatz buchen?
- Secure Meet & Greet service, no transfers or buses needed
- No Shuttle Buses - No waiting around - No Hassle
- The chauffeur meets you outside the terminal
- The most convenient, hassle free way to park your car
- All drivers are fully insured, trained and uniformed
- Car stored in a safe and secure with 24 hour manned security
- Range of car valet services available
Informationen für Menschen mit Behinderungen
No transfers are needed, Bristol Park and Fly Meet and Greet will be an excellent alternative for disabled customers who would find it difficult to use transfer buses. Your car is collected from the terminal when you leave, and brought back to you at the terminal on return.
It is important that you take your booking confirmation with you on the day of your parking.
Call our team of chauffeurs around 15 minutes before you arrive at Bristol airport. On arrival, you’ll be met by Bristol Park and Fly's chauffeurs in the Express Drop off/Pick up point (Please follow purple signpost for the Express drop off/Pick up at Bristol Airport). Our chauffeur will help you out with your luggage, and then take your car to our secure parking facility where it will remain whilst you are away.
- Collect your luggage and be ready to leave the Terminal building
- Call the chauffeur to inform them you are ready to have the car delivered back to you.
- Make your way to the Express Drop off/Pick up point which is clearly signposted and your car will be delivered within 15 min after your phone call
- £1.00 will be needed to exit the Express Drop off/Pick up point
Adresse für Navigationssysteme
Bristol Airport (BS48 3DY) is located 8 miles south of Bristol City Centre.
From North M5
Leave the M5 at junction 18 (signposted A4 Bristol & Airport). Take the A4 towards Bristol following signs for the airport. Go past Bristol City Football ground and connect with the A38 towards Taunton, the airport is situated 8 miles South of Bristol on the A38.
From South M5
Leave the M5 at Junction 22, at roundabout take 3rd exit signposted A38. At East Brent roundabout joining the A370 take 2nd exit signposted A38 & airport. Continue on this road for approx 11 miles, airport is on the left.
From East M4
At Junction 20, join the M5 southbound. Exit the M5 at junction 18 (signposted A4 Bristol & Airport). Take the A4 towards Bristol following signs for the airport. Go past Bristol City Football ground and connect with the A38 towards Taunton, the airport is situated 8 miles South of Bristol on the A38.
From South East (Bath)
Follow the A4 towards Bristol, bear left onto the A4174 signposted Ring Road. Continue to follow signs for Airport and A38 Taunton.
From South Wales
Follow M4 over the second Severn Crossing. At junction 22 branch left to join M49 (Signposted South West). Take the A4 (signposted A4 Bristol & Airport). Go past Bristol City Football ground and connect with the A38 towards Taunton, the airport is situated 8 miles South of Bristol on the A38.