- Öffnungszeiten: 5am - Midnight
- Geschätzte Transferzeit zum Flughafen: Drop off at terminal
- Ihre Schlüssel bleiben während Ihrer Abwesenheit bei dem Parkplatzanbieter.
Edinburgh airports own, official Meet and Greet service. Pull up to the terminal and a chauffeur will be waiting for you. A quick check over your car, hand over your keys and go catch your flight. While you're away, your car will be stored in the airport's own enchanted Short Stay car park, protected by CCTV and regular patrols. When you return from holiday, just walk out of arrivals, collect your car and drive home.
Warum sollten Sie diesen Parkplatz buchen?
- Official airport Meet & Greet service, no transfers needed
- Park Mark accredited, it also has CCTV, 24hr patrols & fencing
- Quick & convenient, ideal for business or family travellers
- Security lighting over the facility, regular staff security patrols
Informationen für Menschen mit Behinderungen
No transfers are needed, Edinburgh Airport Meet and Greet will be an excellent alternative for disabled customers who would find it difficult to use transfer buses. Your car is collected from the terminal when you leave, and brought back to you at the terminal on return.
The car park is only able to admit standard-length vehicles. Long wheelbase vehicles, motorhomes, trailers, lorries and coaches cannot be accepted.
Once you reach the entry barrier please press the intercom button and announce your arrival, once the barrier has raised drive to the Official Valet Parking area, which is just outside the airport Terminal. Please have your return flight number available so we can ensure your car is ready on your return.
Please ensure you have given your return flight number to Valet Parking meet and greet, so they can ensure your car is ready on your return.
Adresse für Navigationssysteme
Follow the signs for Edinburgh Airport. When you get to the roundabout with the Hilton Hotel, continue straight ahead, at the next roundabout take the first exit following Valet signs. Enter the green lane on the left, for authorised vehicles.Use the right hand Valet barrier.