- Öffnungszeiten: 24 Hours / 7 Days
- Geschätzte Transferzeit zum Flughafen: 10 Mins
- Bus-Frequenz: Every 15 - 20 Minutes
- Entfernung zum Flughafen: Onsite
- Behalten Sie während Ihrer Reise Ihre Autoschlüssel
Official on-airport parking located at the South Terminal with transfers running to the South Terminal only. Whether going for a short break or a longer holiday this car park is a great choice if flying from the South Terminal.
Find your space and keep your keys, then jump on a bus which are every 10 mins, 24 hours a day.
The car park is manned 24-hours a day, 365-days a year and frequently patrolled by trained staff. The site has CCTV, security lighting and a perimeter security fence in addition to being an on-site parking facility within the Gatwick airport perimeter. Park Mark 'Safer Parking' approved.
Warum sollten Sie diesen Parkplatz buchen?
- Official Onsite Parking at the Long Stay South terminal
- Self Park - Keep your keys and park your own vehicle
- Top class security & Park Mark award for safer parking
- Free bus transfer to the terminal, takes only 5 minutes
Informationen für Menschen mit Behinderungen
Blue badge spaces are available - please contact our Call Centre for more information.
Motor homes, transit vans and trailers are not permitted at this car park. This car park only transfers to the South Terminal.
Please print and take your confirmation email with you on your day of travel.
On arrival, pull up to the barrier and wait up to 10 seconds for the vehicle registration to be scanned.
If the registration is recognised, a ticket will print with the booking reference above the barcode. If not, please press the button for a ticket and keep the ticket safe as you will require it on exit.
Follow the road signage to the open parking zone, park and go to the nearest bus stop.
Before you head off to the terminal and to help you for your return, we recommend you note down the zone, row and bus stop used on the back of your parking ticket so you know how to find your car.
Transfer from car park to terminal
Free courtesy bus with luggage racks.
Transfer time to the terminal
5-minute bus transfer with buses every 10 minutes.
Transfer from terminal to car park
On arrival, follow signs for Car Parks. Exit the 2nd floor of the terminal onto the raised forecourt. You can find the bus stop for South Terminal Long Stay parking on the right hand side. Please check the bus is going to the correct zones and advise the coach driver where you have parked (eg. Zone E, Bus Stop 3) when boarding the bus.
Once you have found your car, please drive up to the exit barriers and insert your ticket which should raise the barrier.
If you had to press for a ticket on entry, please use the call button and quote your booking reference to the attendant. They will then cross check your booking and open the barrier for exit.
Adresse für Navigationssysteme
Ring Road South (Crossing with Linkway), Gatwick, West Sussex. RH6 0LL
Note: Postcode accuracy on satellite navigation is variable, please follow signs on arrival at airport.
From the direction of London or Brighton, exit the M23 at junction 9 following signs on the roundabout for Gatwick Airport.
- Use the filter lane and turn left at the first roundabout (J9a) following signs for the South Terminal.
- After 100m, take the 2nd turning on the left, following signs for the Long Stay car park.
- Drive along this road, bearing right until you come to the entrance barriers for the Long Stay car park.