- Öffnungszeiten: 24 Hours / 7 Days
- Geschätzte Transferzeit zum Flughafen: Drop your off at the terminal
- Ihre Schlüssel bleiben während Ihrer Abwesenheit bei dem Parkplatzanbieter.
Meet and greet parking, sometimes known as valet parking, means you are met at the terminal by a driver who will collect your car and take it to one of our secure car parks leaving you free to check-in. When you return, your car will be delivered back to the terminal for you.
Meet and greet parking is great for families with loads of luggage. This type of airport parking also works well for anyone with heavy or awkward luggage such as golfers, skiers, surfers and photographers. Travellers going away for business can also benefit from this time saving, cost effective and highly convenient service.
The airport charges £2 to leave the car park drop off area, so please ensure you have this ready on your return.
Warum sollten Sie diesen Parkplatz buchen?
- Stress Free way to park your car at Liverpool airport
- Chauffeur meets you outside the terminal building
- No carrying luggage on and off shuttle buses
- Saves times for those travelling on business
Informationen für Menschen mit Behinderungen
No transfers are needed, Imagine Meet and Greet will be an excellent alternative for disabled customers who would find it difficult to use transfer buses. Your car is collected from the terminal when you leave, and brought back to you at the terminal on return.
Please take a copy of your confirmation email on your day of travel.
The airport charges £2 to leave the car park drop off area, so make sure you have some change handy.
Please call Imagine Meet and Greet's chauffeur hotline when you 20 minutes away from the airport.
On return, please call the same number after you have collected your luggage and Imagine will greet you in your vehicle at the drop off / pick up point.
Adresse für Navigationssysteme
Liverpool John Lennon Airport
O1 Speke Hall Ave
- When approaching from the east (Manchester, Leeds etc) follow the M62 and exit at junction 6. The airport is clearly signposted from junction 6 of the M62, and the airport is situated close to the A561.
- Passengers approaching from the south and midlands should use the M6, which passes close to the airport.
- When travelling from Liverpool city centre, follow the A5036 before turning onto the A561 and following the airport signs.
- If you plan on driving to or from Liverpool Airport you can search the AA Route Planner for tailored directions.