- Öffnungszeiten: 24 Hours / 7 Days
- Geschätzte Transferzeit zum Flughafen: 10 minutes
- Bus-Frequenz: 5 - 10 minutes
- Entfernung zum Flughafen: On-site
- Behalten Sie während Ihrer Reise Ihre Autoschlüssel
The best value car park within the airport grounds - you'll be able to afford a very long-term stay at Luton Long Term parking.
Just 10 minutes from the terminal.
Protected by barriers and a fence, well-lit and regularly patrolled.
The transfer buses are wheelchair accessible.
You'd certainly be happy to leave your car in the Luton Long Term car park for a very long time … possibly forever. It's the best value option within the airport grounds - you're just 10 minutes from the terminal on the shuttle bus, without really paying for the privilege. And there are plenty of security measures to keep your car safe too: entry and exit barriers, regular patrols, lighting and a fence. So really, the reason it's called Long Term parking is that your car may not want to leave …
Warum sollten Sie diesen Parkplatz buchen?
- Value car park within the airport grounds, just 10 minute transfer
- Protected by barriers and a fence, well-lit and regularly patrolled
- The transfer buses are wheelchair accessible
- Official onsite car park- top class security
Informationen für Menschen mit Behinderungen
There are no height restrictions, but the car park cannot accept large vehicles, for example lorries.
If you have been away for longer than you have booked, you will need to pay the difference at the barrier. If you're away for less time than you booked, unfortunately we can't give you a refund.
On arrival, please drive up to the entry barrier and press for a ticket. On your ticket will be printed your car registration booking and booking reference number. Once you have taken your ticket please enter the car park and follow the signs to the nearest available spaces. Make a note of where you have parked and the nearest bus stop if applicable.
Collect your vehicle and drive to the exit barrier. Enter the ticket you took on arrival into the exit column. If you have not overstayed on your booking, the barrier will automatically raise. If any overstay fee is due this will be displayed on the exit column and can be paid by debit or credit card at this point. If the barrier does not raise, please press the intercom for assistance and be ready to quote your booking reference number.
Adresse für Navigationssysteme
- Leave the M1 at junction 10 and take the A1081 Airport Way towards the airport.
- At the Kidney Wood roundabout take the second exit, staying on Airport Way.
- Go over the railway bridge, then take the third exit at the roundabout, staying on Airport Way.
- When you get to the airport, turn left at the mini roundabout onto Percival Way, then go straight on at the next roundabout onto President Way.
- The car park is signposted from the mini roundabout.