- Öffnungszeiten: 24 Hours / 7 Days
- Geschätzte Transferzeit zum Flughafen: Drop your car off at the terminal
- Ihre Schlüssel bleiben während Ihrer Abwesenheit bei dem Parkplatzanbieter.
Pull into the airport's Short Stay car park, meet an airport chauffeur, hand over your keys and your job is done. Your car will be stored in the airport's own Long Stay car park with hourly patrols and CCTV, then the chauffeur will bring it back to the terminal when you return.
How Meet & Greet works
Please head to the Meet & Greet Office where one of our East Midlands Airport uniformed attendants will check your booking details and appraise your vehicle before handing you a receipt in exchange for your vehicle key.
Your vehicle will then be moved to one of our on-airport car parks.
Warum sollten Sie diesen Parkplatz buchen?
- Simple & secure Meet & Greet parking, no transfers needed
- Car park with hourly patrols, 24-hour CCTV and ANPR barrier entry
- Great for those in need of a quick parking solution
- No need to wait for a transfer bus
- Cars stored in an on-airport car park
Informationen für Menschen mit Behinderungen
While the car park can accept disabled passengers, unfortunately it cannot accept adapted vehicles for safety reasons.
Please note this car park cannot accept bookings for minibuses, high-sided vehicles, mobile homes, lorries, caravans or trailers, even if multiple spaces are booked. There is a maximum height limit on all vehicles of 2.10m (7 ft).
Follow the signs for the Short Stay Car Park, take the middle lane signed Short Stay Car Park and Meet & Greet
At the entry barrier press the ticket request button and take a ticket.
Drive straight ahead, then bare slight left following signs for Pre-Booked Meet & Greet.
After approximately 15 meters you will see another barrier (on your right) where you will be met by a member of the Meet & Greet Team who will direct you where to park and where to check-in.
On your return, please go to the Meet & Greet reception where a member of the Car Parks team will check your vehicle keys out to you and direct you to where your vehicle has been parked
Adresse für Navigationssysteme
East Midlands Airport,
- From the North, leave the M1 at junction 24, taking the third exit for Ashby road.
- From the South, just take junction 23a.
- Follow the road until you reach the roundabout and take the second exit onto the A453.
- Go straight over the first roundabout, then right at the next into the airport.
- Take a left at the next roundabout and you'll find the car park on your right.