- Frecuencia de bus:
- Distancia del aeropuerto:
- Elige su propia plaza de aparcamiento, aparca su propio coche y para su tranquilidad, guarda sus propias llaves. Puede estar relajado en el aeropuerto sabiendo que mientras viaja su vehículo estará aparcado donde lo ha dejado.
There are plenty of reasons to book Humberside On-Airport car park. Pre-booking guarantees a space at the airport where you can park your own car and easily walk to the terminal.
¿Por qué reservar este aparcamiento?
- Official Onsite parking. Secure & great value
- Within walking distance of the terminal
- 24 hour manned security with Park Mark award
- Great for disabled customers - there are no transfers
Great for disabled customers - there are no transfers.
Please note that this product is a non-flexible product. Bookings cannot be cancelled or amended.
A su llegadaWhen you arrive at the airport, follow signs for Long Stay car parks 2 or 3. You can also park in car park 4 with this package.
Pull up to the entrance barrier and press the button for a ticket. You'll need to keep this safe, as the car park's people will validate it on your return so you can exit the car park. Then just pull into any one of the parking bays and walk across to the terminal. You can take your keys with you, as your car will stay where you left it while you're away.
A su regresoWhen you land, just collect your bags and head to the airport information desk inside the terminal building. You'll need to show your entry ticket and booking confirmation to the team, who will validate your ticket so that you can exit the car park.
Then, just walk back to your car. When you're ready to leave, pull up to the exit barrier and enter your ticket. When the barrier lifts, you can drive through and head home.
Dirección Sat Nav
Humberside Airport parking,
Humberside airport is located between Scunthorpe and Grimsby and is easily accessed from the A180. This page gives a detailed map and directions to Humberside On Airport Parking.
- From the North take the A15, the West take the M180 and the East take the A180 to junction 5 of the M180.
- Come off at junction 5, and head south along the A18.
- Carry on until the road forks.
- Take the right hand fork over the railway bridge.
- From here follow signs to the airport, which will be on your right hand side.
- Once in the airport follow signs for Long Stay car parks 2 or 3.
The postcode for satellite navigation systems is DN39 6YH.