- Horaires d'ouverture: 24 Hours / 7 Days
- Temps de transfert à l’aéroport: No Transfer
- Fréquence de la navette: No Transfer
- Distance de l'aéroport: Walking
- Choisissez votre emplacement de parking, garez votre voiture, et, pour une plus grande tranquillité d’esprit, gardez vos propres clés. Détendez-vous à l’aéroport sachant que lorsque vous êtes en voyage, votre voiture restera là où vous l’avez laissée.
Liverpool On-Airport car parking is within walking distance of the airport terminal.
This car park has been awarded the Park Mark for safer parking. Park Mark awarded parking areas are run by responsible operators who are concerned with your safety and the safety of your vehicle. The Park Mark means that you are parking in an area that has been vetted by the police to make sure the site has had measures put in place to create a safe environment.
Bookings made at this special price cannot be cancelled nor amended.
Pourquoi Réserver Cette Place de Parking?
- Special advanced booking price for secure Onsite parking
- Fully-secured and directly opposite the terminal
- Operates Automatic Number Plate Recognition System (ANPR)
- Now available at a low, non-flexible price
- Fantastic prices compared to the on-the-day rates
- Simply park up and stroll to check-in
Blue Badge Holders can use special allocated spaces for disabled passengers in the Multi Storey car park. Please follow signs for disabled parking once in the car park.
If you need any extra days' parking, the car park will charge you for the extra days at its normal rate before you leave. You can pay at the car park office.Bookings made at this special price cannot be cancelled nor amended.
Procédure à l'arrivée
We operate an Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) system; therefore it is essential you enter the correct vehicle registration when making your booking.
Upon arrival at the airport, drive up to the entry barrier. The ANPR system will read the vehicle registration plate and automatically issue you with a ticket. Remove the ticket, and the barrier will rise allowing you to enter. Do not lose the ticket, you will need this to exit.
Your booking reference will be printed on the ticket, alongside your vehicle registration number.
Should the system fail to recognise your vehicle when you arrive at the airport (and you are confident you are at the correct car park) please take a ticket from the entry machine.
Procédure au retour
NoOn your return to the airport, please collect your vehicle and drive to the exit barriers. Insert the original entry ticket in the exit machine, where the ticket will be verified and you will be asked to remove the ticket. The barrier will then rise allowing you to exit the car park. If you have parked longer than your prebooked period, additional parking charges can be paid via debit/credit card at the exit barrier.
If the system failed to recognise your vehicle when you arrived at the airport on your return, before collecting your vehicle, please present your booking confirmation & entry ticket at the car park kiosk (located in the multi-storey car park opposite the Terminal Building) where your ticket will be validated for exit. The kiosk is manned 24/7.
- Follow the M62 westward and take the first left on the roundabout at junction 6 to join the Knowsley Expressway.
- At the roundabout, take the third exit right onto Speke Road.
- After about three miles, turn left onto Speke Hall Avenue.
- Follow the road over the roundabout and you will find the car park on your right.