- Horaires d'ouverture: 24 Hours / 7 Days
- Temps de transfert à l’aéroport: No Transfer
- Fréquence de la navette: Walking
- Distance de l'aéroport: On-site
- Choisissez votre emplacement de parking, garez votre voiture, et, pour une plus grande tranquillité d’esprit, gardez vos propres clés. Détendez-vous à l’aéroport sachant que lorsque vous êtes en voyage, votre voiture restera là où vous l’avez laissée.
Within walking distance of the terminal. Walk to the airport? Yes, it's perfectly possible when you book Luton Short Term Parking. The car park is right outside the terminal, about two minutes' walk from check-in - there's no need to catch a transfer bus. As you drop off your car and stroll across, the only thing lower than your blood pressure will be the price.
Pourquoi Réserver Cette Place de Parking?
- An official on-airport car park, the closest to LTN airport
- Park up, keep your keys, and take the short walk to check-in
- Patrolled and protected by entry and exit barriers, fence and lighting
Pas d’information disponible
There are no height restrictions, but the car park cannot accept large vehicles, for example lorries.
If you have been away for longer than you have booked, you will need to pay the difference at the barrier. If you're away for less time than you booked, unfortunately we can't give you a refund.
Procédure à l'arrivée
On arrival, please drive up to the entry barrier and press for a ticket. On your ticket will be printed your car registration booking and booking reference number. Once you have taken your ticket please enter the car park and follow the signs to the nearest available spaces. Make a note of where you have parked and the nearest bus stop if applicable.
Procédure au retour
Collect your vehicle and drive to the exit barrier. Enter the ticket you took on arrival into the exit column. If you have not overstayed on your booking, the barrier will automatically raise. If any overstay fee is due this will be displayed on the exit column and can be paid by debit or credit card at this point. If the barrier does not raise please press the intercom for assistance and be ready to quote your booking reference number.
Luton airport Short Term Parking,
- Leave the M1 at junction 10 and take the A1081 Airport Way.
- At the Kidney Wood roundabout take the second exit, which is still Airport Way.
- At the next roundabout take the third exit, staying on Airport Way.
- When you get to the airport, go straight on at the mini roundabout up to the terminal, where you will see the car park on the right.