- Horaires d'ouverture: 24 Hours / 7 Days
- Temps de transfert à l’aéroport: 2.8 miles
- Fréquence de la navette: On Demand
- Distance de l'aéroport: Transfers take around 10 minutes depending on the time of day
- En votre absence, vos clefs de voiture devront rester à la reception du parking.
An Independent, friendly, highly experienced family run car storage company, only minutes from Manchester Airport.
formerly Shentons airport parking. Free courtesy drop off and collection service to all 3 terminals.
Dedicated parking facility with Park Mark Security Award, monitored CCTV and floodlighting.
Pourquoi Réserver Cette Place de Parking?
- Established Park and Ride service near Manchester Airport
- Small, family run company, adding a personal touch to your journey
- Park Mark Security Award, monitored CCTV and floodlighting
- Free courtesy drop off and collection service to all 3 terminals
- Suitable for families, suitable for large equipment along with any option for accepting ski equipment/skiers
Pas d’information disponible
This car park is manned 24/7 and CCTV is in operation.
It is recommended that you arrive at the car park at least 30 minutes before your check in desk opens.
Formerly Shentons Airport Parking.
Please print and take your confirmation email with you on your day of travel.
Vehicles larger than 4x4 can be parked but there will be a supplement of £15 payable to the car park on arrival.
Procédure à l'arrivée
On arrival at the car park, check in at reception with your booking voucher and car keys. You will be asked all the required details and given your return information card before boarding the free courtesy bus to the airport. Luggage will be unloaded from you car and into the minibus by the driver.
Procédure au retour
Once you have collected your luggage and cleared through customs, please phone the number given at check-in and follow directions to where the bus will collect you from outside the terminal.
Hunters Airport Parking
If you're using a Sat Nav, the address is 319 Wilmslow Road, SK8 3PW.
From the M60:
Leave the M60 at Junction 3, signposted Cheadle, Wilmslow, Congleton. Go through the traffic lights, then take the 2nd left hand turning signposted Manchester Airport, Heald Green, B5358. At the roundabout turn right taking the 3rd exit. At the next roundabout take the 2nd exit, signposted Heald Green. Go straight on at the traffic lights, after the right hand bend take the left turn just before the Southgate Offices.
From the M56:
Leave the M56 at Junction 5 signposted for Manchester Airport. Follow sign for T1/T3 until picking up signs for Cheadle. Follow the road until you reach a T-Junction with Traffic Lights, Turn left. At the next set of Traffic Lights turn right. You will approach another set of traffic lights, turn right. Travel approximately 1 mile down this road and turn left just before the Southgate Office block.