- Horaires d'ouverture: 24 Hours / 7 Days
- Temps de transfert à l’aéroport: 5 Minutes
- Fréquence de la navette: On Demand
- Distance de l'aéroport: 1 Mile
- En votre absence, vos clefs de voiture devront rester à la réception du parking.
Maple Manor is a service that you can feel confident in parking your car with. This secured car park has won awards from both the police and the Trading Standards Authority for its reliable service. On arrival, friendly staff will take pictures of your car so you can be sure it will be returned to you in the same condition that you left it. Your car will then be parked for you while you hop on the car park's free transfer bus to the terminal. It takes just 5 minutes to get there. If you want to enjoy your holiday without having to worry about where you've parked your car, this really is the only package for you.
Pourquoi Réserver Cette Place de Parking?
- Quality Park and Ride service with Park Mark Award
- Free transfers to SEN Airport, buses run regularly
- Fenced compound that's manned 24 hours a day. CCTV and security alarms
The car park has only three disabled spaces available, so you'll need to call Maple to book a space and pick option 1 to arrange for the help you need. You'll need to be able to get on the transfer bus yourself, however. If you can't get on and off the bus easily, we recommend you upgrade to the Meet and Greet package where you won't need to worry about transfers.
If there are more than 4 passengers, please call Maple Manor once booked, to ensure you reserve enough space on the bus.
Please take a copy of your confirmation email with you on your day of travel.
Transfers run from from 04:00 to 23:45.
Procédure à l'arrivéeAt the car park, pull up in one of the arrival bays and check in at reception. Leave your keys and give the reception your flight information, then your car will be photographed to ensure it is returned to you in the condition you left it. While you hop on the quick transfer bus straight to the terminal, your car will be parked for you by the car park staff. The bus takes 5 minutes to get to the terminal, runs from 04:00 to 23:45 and is included in the price.
Procédure au retourOnce you've collected your luggage and are outside the terminal building, call Maple Manor on 01702 418 650 and select option 2. Maple Manor will send the transfer bus to pick you up and bring you back to the car park, where your car will be waiting for you in the arrivals area outside reception. You can pick up your keys from reception, then just hop in your car and head home.
Maple Manor Parking Southend,
Unit D Millhead Way,
Purdeys Industrial Estate,
Leave the M25 at junction 29.
- At the roundabout, you'll need to take the first exit if you're travelling from the north, and the third exit if you're coming from the south, and you'll end up on the A127 Southend Arterial Road.
- After about 20 miles going straight along this road, it'll become Princes Avenue and you'll arrive at a roundabout, where you'll need to take the first exit onto the B1013 Nestuda Way, signposted Aviation Way.
- Shortly after, you should take the second exit at the next roundabout.
- You'll then come to a mini-roundabout and will need to take the first exit
- At the next mini-roundabout, you should take the second exit onto the B1013 Eastwoodbury Lane.
- You'll come to yet another mini-roundabout and will need to take the first exit onto Eastwoodbury Crescent.
- Not long down this road, you'll come to the Harp House Roundabout and should take the second exit onto Rochford Road.
- Keep on this road for a short while and take the second exit onto Sutton Road at the next mini-roundabout.
- It won't take long before you reach yet another mini-roundabout and will need to take the first exit onto Purdeys Way.
- Take a right down Rochehall Way.
- Take the first left turn onto Millhead Way and drive to the end of the road.
- You should see the entrance to the car park on your left.