- Opening times: 24 Hours / 7 Days
- Estimated journey time to airport: Drop off at the terminal
- Your keys will stay with the car park whilst you are away.
Great value Meet and Greet airport parking. Drivefly, a nationwide meet and greet provider, offer you a perfect start and a perfect finish to your holiday. The service operates from the departures area outside Terminals 1 and 2, with the car being stored in a secure location close to the airport. The car park is manned with 24-hour security, regular patrols and a high perimeter fence.
Why Book This Parking Space?
- Secure, great value Meet & Greet parking
- Meet the chauffeur in the drop and go area
- Compound with CCTV, perimeter fence & manned security
- This is Super Saver product. No cancellations are allowed, and dates can not be amended
No transfers are needed, Birmingham Drivefly will be an excellent alternative for disabled customers who would find it difficult to use transfer buses. Your car is collected from the terminal when you leave, and brought back to you at the terminal on return.
Please print and take with you your confirmation email on the day of travel.
Bookings made at this special price, can only have personal details amended. This booking can not be cancelled, or have the dates amended.
On Arrivalp>Please check your booking confirmation for details.
You will be called 20-30 minutes prior to your arrival time to confirm your drop off time. If you do NOT receive a call, please call the number on your confirmation when you are 15 -20 minutes away from the terminal.
On arriving at the airport - follow the signs for the 'Drop & Go' area located to the nearside of the Arrival Terminal Building. Take ticket from barrier and turn RIGHT immediately as you enter the drop & go car park towards to the EXIT barriers. Park your vehicle in Bays 9-12.
Here you will be greeted by one of our chauffeurs at the prearranged meeting point, who will have all your booking details and will be wearing a black jacket with a Drivefly company logo.
Please call the Drivefly chauffeur number once you have collected all your luggage’s. In case of any delays please let us know.
Our chauffeur will deliver your vehicle to the agreed pick up point at the airport.
On your return there is a fee of 1 pound to exit the drop off car park. The max stay is 10 minutes. A prepaid exit ticket will be left on your dash board. If you go over the 10 minutes max stay, you'll be required to pay the additional fee to exit the airport car park.
Sat Nav Info
Birmingham International Airport is located 8 miles east of Birmingham city centre, at the centre of England and the centre of the UK's motorway network.
From Birmingham city centre
- Take the A45 east towards Coventry.
- From the south or north of England take the M42 (which links to the M40 and M1 from London, M6 from Manchester and M5 from the south east).
- Come off at junction 6 taking the A45 towards the city centre.
- The Airport turnoff is only 1 mile and is well signposted.