- Opening times: 24 Hours / 7 Days
- Estimated journey time to airport: Drop off at the terminal
- Your keys will stay with the car park whilst you are away.
Enjoy the affordable luxury of dropping off your car and letting us do the rest. Park your car as close as you can, hand your keys in, then walk to the terminal.
Why Book This Parking Space?
- Easy & hassle-free - simply walk to check-in from the car park
- Great for families, guests with a disability or business travellers
- Just a few minutes walk to check-in
- Official Meet and Greet service at T3
- Convenient, reliable service and great value for money
No disabled information available.
If you're delayed picking your car up, you'll need to pay for the extra parking at the car park's normal rate (which is more expensive than the price you pay when you book with us). If you come back early, unfortunately we can't give you a refund for the time you've not used.
1. When you reach the entrance to the car park, please press the help button, then quote your car park booking reference number and name to a member of staff.
2. Once you have parked, simply unload your luggage and enter our Meet & Greet reception to deposit your key. Please note we only take receipt of your individual car key. Key rings and other keys cannot be accepted.
3. You will be given a receipt, which you should retain for your return.
When you return, visit the Meet & Greet cabin and present your receipt. Your key will be returned and your car will be waiting in one of the Meet & Greet car parking bays.
Sat Nav Info
Manchester Airport -
1. Exit the M56 at Junction 5 and follow the signposts for Terminals 1 and 3.
2. Go straight ahead at the set of traffic lights, you will see the Hilton Hotel, followed quickly by Bewleys Hotel, on your left hand side.
3. Shortly afterwards you will reach a roundabout, take the 2nd exit for T3 Meet&Greet (T3 M&G)
If you are able to enter latitude and longitude details into your Sat Nav, the following will be of use: