- Orari di apertura: 24 Hours / 7 Days
- Il tempo di trasferimento per l'aeroporto: Just a 2 minute walk to check in
- Frequenza del bus: No buses are needed
- Distanza dall'aeroporto:
- Scegliete il parcheggio, lasciate la vostra auto e, per una maggiore tranquillità, tenete le vostre chiavi. Potrete rilassarvi sapendo che la vostra la tua auto resterà parcheggiata nello stesso spazio da voi scelto.
You couldn't park closest car park to the terminal. This car park is just a 2-minute walk away. If convenience is number one to you, Short Stay is an easy choice. Directly opposite the terminal, it's the closest car park to the airport. The undercover walkway means you'll have shelter from the elements as you stroll to check-in.
Park and keep your keys. Your car will stay exactly where you leave it.
Parking onsite means your car couldn't be more secure, with 24-hour staff patrols, floodlighting and CCTV given you extra peace of mind your car will be safe. You'll even have the comfort of knowing you're parking on the airport grounds.
Perché prenotare questo parcheggio?
- Park onsite, within walking distance of the terminal
- Convenient car parking onsite at Glasgow Airport
- CCTV, frequent security patrols and manned 24 hours
Informazioni per disabili
Nessuna informazione disponibile
The car park can accept vehicles up to a height of 2.2 metres and cannot accept trailers.
Please take a copy of your confirmation email with you on your day of travel.
All'ArrivoThe entrance barrier will read your number plate and give you a ticket.
Make sure you have your booking details to hand as you'll need these to get into the car park.
Park in any available space and keep hold of your keys. If you have any problems, use the intercom to speak to staff.
Al RitornoReturn to the car park and collect your car from where you left it. Put the ticket you were given on entry into the barrier to exit. If you have any problems, use the intercom on the barrier.
Indirizzo navigatore satellitare
Short Stay 1
Paisley PA3 2ST
Motorists simply exit the M8 at junctions 28 (if you are coming from the east) or 29 (if you are coming from the west).