- Orari di apertura: 24 Hours / 7 Days
- Il tempo di trasferimento per l'aeroporto: 4 Minutes
- Frequenza del bus: On Demand
- Distanza dall'aeroporto: 2 Miles
- Scegliete il parcheggio, lasciate la vostra auto e, per una maggiore tranquillità, tenete le vostre chiavi. Potrete rilassarvi sapendo che la vostra la tua auto resterà parcheggiata nello stesso spazio da voi scelto.
Park 'N' Fly is Glasgow airports newest off airport car parking service. With easy access, using a new Automatic Number Plate Recognition system, Park 'N' Fly allows for the slickest car parking experience. Located only 5 minutes from Glasgow airport, with on demand transfers to and from Glasgow airport, this really is the most convenient way to Park 'N' Fly at Glasgow airport.
Perché prenotare questo parcheggio?
- Fantastic Park & Ride service just 4 mins from the terminal
- Fast and efficient state of the art ANPR system in place
- CCTV, security fencing, 24 hour security patrols and flood lighting
Informazioni per disabili
Nessuna informazione disponibile
Please print and take your confirmation email with you on the day of travel.
Please note that if you have any amendments to your order, your amendment needs to be done direct with the car park.
Upon arrival to the barrier of the car park, your allocated car parking space will be displayed on screen.Park at first available space make way to Pick up point for transfer to Airport.
Make your way to Bus stop 5 located directly outside arrivals. On Exit of the car park, the barrier will open automatically.
Indirizzo navigatore satellitare
Park N Fly,
West Bound M8 From Glasgow:
Go past Glasgow airport junction 28 and stay in middle lane. At junction 29, take the A726 exit to Paisley. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto A726. After approx 1 mile turn right onto Macdowall St (Park N Fly)..Destination will be on the Left at the end of road.
Eastbound M8 from Greenock/ Erskine Bridge:
Exit at JUNCTION 29 and take the THIRD EXIT on the roundabout, sign posted Paisley A726. After Approx 1 mile turn right onto Macdowall St (Park N Fly). Destination will be on the Left at the end of road.
A737 from Johnstone/ Beith/ Irvine:
On the A737 take the exit signposted for Paisley/ Greenock/Glasgow Airport. At the roundabout take the FOURTH EXIT sign posted Paisley A726. After approx 1 mile turn right onto Macdowall St (Park N Fly). Destination will be on the Left at the end of road.