- Orari di apertura: 24 Hours / 7 Days
- Il tempo di trasferimento per l'aeroporto: 5 Minutes
- Frequenza del bus: On Demand
- Distanza dal Porto: 2 Miles
- Scegliete il parcheggio, lasciate la vostra auto e, per una maggiore tranquillità, tenete le vostre chiavi. Potrete rilassarvi sapendo che la vostra la tua auto resterà parcheggiata nello stesso spazio da voi scelto.
New, state of the art car park, with 2948 spaces, Glasgow SkyPort Park and Ride offers a safe and convenient service for you to park your car whilst you are away. SkyPort is only 5 minutes away from the airport and the shuttle service runs on demand. While you are away your car is protected with 24 hour CCTV surveillance, palisade fencing and L.E.D Flood Lit site.
Other features include IT Live link with Airport for flight updates, free WI-FI and a valet booth.
Perché prenotare questo parcheggio?
- Keep your own keys - Self-park Park & Ride service at GLA
- On demand free transfers, only 5 minutes from the airport
- CCTV and palisade fencing in place & a barrier controlled with ANPR system
- Covered drop off and pick up area
Informazioni per disabili
No information available
- Please take a print out of your confirmation with you when you travel
- Car park has Number Plate recognition
- Valets available to book on arrival
1. Approach barrier (our system will recognise your number plate and automatically open)
2. Drop off luggage and passengers at Entrance
3. Park at first available space and make your way to Pick Up Point for transfer to Airport
1. Call the telephone number on your confirmation
2. Make your way to Bus Stop 5 located directly outside Arrivals
3. On exit from the car park, the barrier will open automatically
Indirizzo navigatore satellitare
1 Burnbrae Drive, Linwood, Paisley, PA3 3BJ
From the M8 westbound: Leave the Motorway at J28a and take the A737 towards Irvine, From the M8 eastbound leave the motorway at J 29 and take the 4th exit off the roundabout onto the A737 towards Irvine.THEN BOTH DIRECTION FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS: Follow the road which becomes a dual carriageway, and after about 2 miles take the exit for Linwood and the A761. Follow the slip road, which leads to the Linclive roundabout into Brunbrae Road and Linwood Ind Estate. Turn left into Burnbrae Drive. Skyport is number 1 Burnbrae Drive. SOME SAT NAVS ARE NOT ACCURATE WITH JUST THE POSTCODE SO PLEASE ENTER FULL ADDRESS.