- Orari di apertura: 24 Hours / 7 Days
- Il tempo di trasferimento per l'aeroporto: Drop your car off at the terminal
- Le vostre chiavi saranno custodite al parcheggio mentre sarete in viaggio.
Meet and Greet Parking at Leeds Bradford Airport doesn’t get much more convenient and hassle-free than with LCS Parking’s Meet and Greet gold package.
As well as all the usual perks of a Meet and Greet service, our gold Meet and Greet parking package gives your vehicle a holiday too with a complimentary professional valet service included.
Perché prenotare questo parcheggio?
- Fully trained and insured chauffeurs will meet you at the terminal
- Car park has perimeter fencing, CCTV & 24 hour security patrols
- Park Mark accreditation, meaning safer parking for you!
- Your vehicle will receive a valet. Valet includes wash, wax, full vacuum, windows and dashboard cleaned inside and out and your tyres dressed
Informazioni per disabili
This service is ideal for disabled passengers.
When you collect your car from the pick up point on return from your holiday there is a fee of £2 to exit the pick up and drop off area which you'll be required to pay at the exit barrier.
Call our team of chauffeurs around 10 minutes before you arrive at Leeds Bradford airport.
On arrival, you’ll be met by one of our chauffeurs who will help you out with your luggage, and then take your car to our secure parking facility where it will remain whilst you are away.
On your return to Leeds Bradford airport, call our chauffeur hotline once you have collected your luggage, and your car will be returned to you within 6 minutes. Your vehicle will be returned back to the pick-up & drop off area where we collected your car.
Indirizzo navigatore satellitare
From Leeds city centre
- Start out by going southeast on Wellington Road industrial estate toward Wellington Road/A58.Turn left onto Wellington Road/A58.
- Turn slightly left onto slip road.
- Turn slightly left onto Wellington Street/A58. Continue to follow Wellington Street. Wellington Street becomes A65.
- Go through 1 roundabout. Turn slightly right onto Harrogate Road/B6152. Continue to follow Harrogate Road. Harrogate Road becomes Victoria Avenue/A658.
- Enter next roundabout and take 3rd exit onto Whitehouse Lane. Go through 1 roundabout. You’ll now see the airport.
From Bradford city centre:
- Start out going southwest on Stone Street toward Manor Row/A6181.
- Turn right onto Manor Row/A6181.Turn slightly right.
- Turn right onto A6181.
- Turn slightly left onto Canal Road/A6181.
- Continue to follow Canal Road.
- Turn slightly right onto Kings Road/A6037.
- Turn right onto Queens Road/A6177. Turn left onto Bolton Road/A6177. Continue to follow Bolton Road. Bolton Road becomes Pullan Avenue/A6176.
- Enter next roundabout and take 2nd exit onto A658.
- Enter next roundabout and take 2nd exit onto GREEN LANE/A658.
- Turn left onto Harrogate Road/A658. Continue to follow A658. Enter next roundabout and take 3rd exit onto Whitehouse Lane. Go through 1 roundabout. You’ll now see the airport.