- Orari di apertura: 24 Hours / 7 Days
- Il tempo di trasferimento per l'aeroporto: 10 minutes
- Frequenza del bus: 5 - 10 minutes
- Distanza dall'aeroporto: On-site
- Scegliete il parcheggio, lasciate la vostra auto e, per una maggiore tranquillità, tenete le vostre chiavi. Potrete rilassarvi sapendo che la vostra la tua auto resterà parcheggiata nello stesso spazio da voi scelto.
The best value car park within the airport grounds - you'll be able to afford a very long-term stay at Luton Long Term parking.
Just 10 minutes from the terminal.
Protected by barriers and a fence, well-lit and regularly patrolled.
The transfer buses are wheelchair accessible.
You'd certainly be happy to leave your car in the Luton Long Term car park for a very long time … possibly forever. It's the best value option within the airport grounds - you're just 10 minutes from the terminal on the shuttle bus, without really paying for the privilege. And there are plenty of security measures to keep your car safe too: entry and exit barriers, regular patrols, lighting and a fence. So really, the reason it's called Long Term parking is that your car may not want to leave …
Perché prenotare questo parcheggio?
- Value car park within the airport grounds, just 10 minute transfer
- Protected by barriers and a fence, well-lit and regularly patrolled
- Superb cheaper price for booking early (Non-Flexible booking)
- Official onsite car park- top class security
Informazioni per disabili
Nessuna informazione disponibile
There are no height restrictions, but the car park cannot accept large vehicles, for example lorries.
If you have been away for longer than you have booked, you will need to pay the difference at the barrier. If you're away for less time than you booked, unfortunately we can't give you a refund.
Please note that bookings made at this special cheap price, cannot be cancelled or amended.
Indirizzo navigatore satellitare
- Leave the M1 at junction 10 and take the A1081 Airport Way towards the airport.
- At the Kidney Wood roundabout take the second exit, staying on Airport Way.
- Go over the railway bridge, then take the third exit at the roundabout, staying on Airport Way.
- When you get to the airport, turn left at the mini roundabout onto Percival Way, then go straight on at the next roundabout onto President Way.
- The car park is signposted from the mini roundabout.