- Orari di apertura: 24 Hours / 7 Days
- Il tempo di trasferimento per l'aeroporto: 5 minutes
- Frequenza del bus: 5 - 10 minutes
- Distanza dall'aeroporto: On-site
- Scegliete il parcheggio, lasciate la vostra auto e, per una maggiore tranquillità, tenete le vostre chiavi. Potrete rilassarvi sapendo che la vostra la tua auto resterà parcheggiata nello stesso spazio da voi scelto.
Just five minutes from the terminal - you'll barely even have time to sit down on the transfer bus.
Luton Mid Term Parking is not a car park for people who like to wait around. It's just five minutes from the terminal, and the shuttle bus to and from check-in runs every 10 minutes. If you do have to wait at the bus stop, you could pass the time by playing 'count the security features' - there are entry and exit barriers, regular patrols, lighting and a fence. But you'll never reach the end of the game - Mid Stay customers are always at check-in before they can say 'Hey, that was quick.'
Perché prenotare questo parcheggio?
- Free transfers, take just 5 minutes to LTN airport
- Keep your keys with this secured, official car park from the airport
- Park Mark award, barrier control, regular patrols and a fence
- The transfer buses are wheelchair-accessible
Informazioni per disabili
The transfer buses are wheelchair-accessible
There are no height restrictions, but the car park cannot accept large vehicles, for example lorries.
If you have been away for longer than you have booked, you will need to pay the difference at the barrier. If you're away for less time than you booked, unfortunately we can't give you a refund.
On arrival, please drive up to the entry barrier and press for a ticket. On your ticket will be printed your car registration booking and booking reference number. Once you have taken your ticket please enter the car park and follow the signs to the nearest available spaces. Make a note of where you have parked and the nearest bus stop if applicable.
Collect your vehicle and drive to the exit barrier. Enter the ticket you took on arrival into the exit column. If you have not overstayed on your booking, the barrier will automatically raise. If any overstay fee is due this will be displayed on the exit column and can be paid by debit or credit card at this point. If the barrier does not raise please press the intercom for assistance and be ready to quote your booking reference number.
Indirizzo navigatore satellitare
Mid Term Car Park Airport Way,
London Luton Airport,
- From the M1: Exit at Junction 10 and follow the signs for the airport.
- At the airport follow the green coloured signs for the Mid Term Car Park.
- On arrival, please drive up to the entry barrier and press for a ticket.
- Once you have taken your ticket please enter the car park and follow the signs to the nearest available spaces.