- Openingstijden: Closed between 23:00 and 05:00
- Transfer naar de luchthaven: Drop off at the terminal
Purple Parking has been operating airport parking services at Heathrow for more than 27 years. The UK's largest meet & greet parking operator knows how to ensure your journey starts with a stress free experience!
You simply drive up to the terminal and will be met by a Purple Parking representative who will collect your keys. Unlike other meet & greet operators, Purple Parking have representatives based full time at all of the terminals, ensuring you don't have to wait or worry.
This is truly the best airport parking experience at Heathrow airport, and will save you up to an hour compared to other parking options.
Waarom dit Parkplaats Boeken?
- The UK's largest provider of meet & greet parking
- More than 27 years experience ensures a stress free experience
- Representatives based outside all terminals ensure no waiting
- £9.20 airport levy charge (see more info)
- Chauffeur meets you at the terminal
- On your return our chauffeur delivers your car back to you at the airport
- Vehicle height restriction of 2.4m (7ft 6in)
Informatie voor mensen met een handicap
No transfers are needed, Heathrow Purple Parking Meet & Greet will be an excellent alternative for disabled customers who would find it difficult to use transfer buses. Your car is collected from the terminal when you leave, and brought back to you at the terminal on return.
Please note that Purple's car park has a height restriction of 2.25m (7ft 4in)
Please note that all Heathrow Short Stay Car Parks have height limits.
- Terminal 2 Short Stay Car Park 2 - 2.05m (6ft 9in)
- Terminal 3 Short Stay Car Park 3 - 2.20m (7ft 2in)
- Terminal 4 Short Stay Car Park 4 - 2.00m (6ft 6in)
- Terminal 5 Short Stay Car Park 5 - 2.20m (7ft 2in)
*Please take this into account if you have a roof luggage box installed on your vehicle*
The airport levy fee of £9.20 covers the cost of charges now being levied by Heathrow Airport to all Meet & Greet operators. This is for the use of the forecourts at drop-off and new designated collection areas within the short term car parks.
The Handover Captain will meet you at the airport at the requested time. Your booking confirmation email will contain precise details.
Return instructions will be issued by the Handover Captain on collection of the vehicle, and on your confirmation email. Please note that if your return flight into Heathrow is delayed beyond midnight, we reserve the right to pick you up at the terminal by courtesy bus and drive you to our car park to collect your vehicle.
Sat Nav adres
Terminal 1: TW6 1AP
Terminal 2: TW6 1EW
Terminal 3: TW6 1QG
Terminal 4: TW6 3XA
Terminal 5: TW6 2GA
Please follow signs to your desired terminal, and use the arrival instructions.