- Openingstijden: 24 Hours / 7 Days
- Transfer naar de luchthaven: Drop off at the terminal
Liverpool Airport Meet and Greet pride themselves in being the most affordable, secure and customer friendly parking provider for Liverpool John Lennon Airport. This product offers great facilities and a choice of Park & Ride or Chauffeured Parking. Book this option to secure a Meet and Greet service.
Your cars are parked just 1.3 miles away from the airport, and takes 2 minutes to transfer to the terminal. The cars remain safe and secure onsite, with 24 hour patrols and CCTV coverage and we are open 365 days a year 24/7.
Liverpool Airport Park and Ride also offer Valeting, Servicing and MOT Testing which we undertake while your are away, so your vehicle is in perfect working order and ready to drive away as soon as you get back.
Waarom dit Parkplaats Boeken?
- Budget Meet & Greet service, no need for transfers
- Cars are parked just 1.3 miles away the Airport
- 24 Hour security, CCTV and Park Mark award
- £2 exit fee to pay on return to Liverpool Airport
- Valets and garage services available to book on drop off
Informatie voor mensen met een handicap
No transfers are needed, Liverpool Meteor Meet and Greet will be an excellent alternative for disabled customers who would find it difficult to use transfer buses. Your car is collected from the terminal when you leave, and brought back to you at the terminal on return.
Please print and take your confirmation email with you on your day of travel.
Car Park accepts larger vehicles ie. Camper Van, 18ft long, 10ft high. If it fits into a normal car parking space. No long based vehicles or over 2 meters wide.
20 minutes prior to arrival at the airport, call the chauffeur and they will arrange to meet you at the EXPRESS drop off at the airport. Once there they will help you unload your luggage and take your car to be stored at a secure car park for the duration of your trip.
IMPORTANT:There are height restrictions in place at Liverpool Airport
If your vehicle exceeds 1.9 metres in height (including roof boxes),you must inform the chauffeur prior to arrival, as they will have to meet you at a different part of the airport.
Simply call the chauffeur on your return. Let them know you have collected your luggage and cleared customs. They will be waiting at a pre-arranged designated area with your vehicle.
(On leaving short stay you will incur a cost of £2.00)
Sat Nav adres
Liverpool John Lennon Airport
O1 Speke Hall Ave
- When approaching from the east (Manchester, Leeds etc) follow the M62 and exit at junction 6. The airport is clearly signposted from junction 6 of the M62, and the airport is situated close to the A561.
- Passengers approaching from the south and midlands should use the M6, which passes close to the airport.
- When travelling from Liverpool city centre, follow the A5036 before turning onto the A561 and following the airport signs.
- If you plan on driving to or from Liverpool Airport you can search the AA Route Planner for tailored directions.