- Openingstijden: 24 Hours / 7 Days
- Transfer naar de luchthaven: Walking Distance
- Bus frequentie: No Transfer
- Afstand luchthaven: Walking Distance
The only thing that's long about this car park is the amount of time you can stay there – because it's certainly nothing to do with the time that it'll take you to get to the terminal. A short, brisk walk will see you at the airline check-in desks in two to three minutes, and you won't need to give your car another thought until you get back: CCTV, fencing, floodlighting, barriers and regular staff patrols are in place to keep it safe. And its security has even won a police-accredited award. What more do you need to know?
Waarom dit Parkplaats Boeken?
- The car park's security is so comprehensive that it's won a police-accredited award called Park Mark
- Vehicle registration recognition makes for a quick entry and exit
- Long Stay 2 is just as good as 3 - but you can save money by booking this non-flexible option.
Informatie voor mensen met een handicap
If you have restricted mobility and wish to park in the Long Stay car park, there are designated parking areas which you are encouraged to use.
This is a non-flexible product, which means it can't be changed or cancelled.
Bij aankomstThe car park has a vehicle registration recognition service, so just drive up to the barrier and it'll open. If you have an issue, press the help/call button. Then find a space and stroll to check-in.
Bij terugkomstWhen you return, walk back to the car park, find your car, and drive up to the barrier - it'll open automatically. If not, just call for assistance.
Sat Nav adres
- From the M25: exit at junction (Signed as A127 Southend/ Basildon) merge onto the Southend Arterial Road (A127)
- After 17.4 miles, take the first exit at the roundabout onto Nestuda Way
- At the next roundabout take the third exit onto the new airport road St. Lawrence Road
- At the end of this road, take the second exit at the mini roundabout onto Eastwoodbury Lane. Follow Eastwoodbury Lane round to the Harp House roundabout
- At the roundabout turn left onto the Eastern Perimeter Road. The new terminal will be on your left and the Long Stay 2 is directly ahead - take the first exit at the small roundabout