- Openingstijden: 24 Hours / 7 Days
- Transfer naar de luchthaven: Walking Distance
- Bus frequentie: No Transfer
- Afstand luchthaven: Walking Distance
The Long Stay 3 is just as good as the Long Stay 2, however it's our flexible option which means you're able to change or cancel your booking if you need to. And just like the Long Stay 2, it's a two-minute walk from the terminal and its security is tip-top.
Waarom dit Parkplaats Boeken?
- The car park's security is so comprehensive that it's won a police-accredited award called Park Mark
- Vehicle registration recognition makes for a quick entry and exit
- You can't do much in two minutes - but you can walk from the Long Stay 2 to the terminal.
Informatie voor mensen met een handicap
If you have restricted mobility and wish to park in the Long Stay car park, there are designated parking areas which you are encouraged to use. Also, if you require assistance in getting from the car park to the current terminal please contact the London Southend Airport Passenger Services team before you arrive.
No additional information available.
Bij aankomstThe car park has a vehicle registration recognition service, so just drive up to the barrier and it'll open. If you have an issue, press the help/call button. Then find a space and stroll to check-in.
Bij terugkomstWhen you return, walk back to the car park, find your car, and drive up to the barrier - it'll open automatically. If not, just call for assistance.
Sat Nav adres
- Leave the M25 at junction 29 and take the A127 Southend Arterial Road into Essex - it's the first exit if you're travelling from the north, and the third exit if you're travelling from the south.
- Follow the road for about 20 miles, and continue straight onto Prince Avenue.
- You'll approach a large roundabout, but don't follow signs for the airport and instead take the first exit (not the slip road) onto the B1013 Nestuda Way.
- Immediately get into the right hand lane and take the second exit at the next roundabout onto St Laurence Way. At the following roundabout take the first exit.
- At the mini roundabout, take the second exit onto B1013 Eastwoodbury Lane.
- At the end of this road, take the first exit at the mini roundabout onto Eastwoodbury Crescent.
- Follow Eastwoodbury Crescent round to the Harp House roundabout.
- At the roundabout take the first exit and then at the mini roundabout, take the first exit.
- Long-Stay 3 is immediately on your right.