- Opening times: 24 Hours / 7 Days
- Estimated journey time to airport: Walking Distance
- Bus frequency: No Transfer
- Distance from airport: Walking Distance
- Choose your own parking space, park your own car and keep your keys. Relax in the airport knowing that while you're away your car will stay exactly where you left it.
If you want the best, go to the source. The airport's own Long Stay car parks are just behind the departure building, less than a 5-minute walk away. Park, keep your keys and catch your flight, secure in the knowledge that your car will be protected by hourly patrols and CCTV while you're away on your well-earned break. When you get back, just walk to your car and drive off. Airport parking as simple as a trip to the shops.
Why Book This Parking Space?
- Official Onsite parking within walking distance of the terminal
- No need to wait for a transfer bus - you will park just a short walk from check-in
- 24-hour CCTV and ANPR barrier entry, your car couldn't be safer
- Park Mark accredited car park
- Self park and keep your own car keys
Blue badge holders should park in the dedicated spaces within our short stay car park.
The car park is conveniently located just a short walking distance away from the terminal building, taking approximately 3 - 5 minutes to reach the terminal.
- Drive up to the entrance barrier for your chosen car park and stop
- The Automatic Number Plate Recognition system (ANPR) will read your vehicles number plate, verify this against your booking details and the barrier should then open automatically. Please note, this process may take up to 30 to 40 seconds to happen
- If for any reason the barrier does not open after this time, please press the Assistance button and a member of staff will confirm your booking details with you and subsequently open the barrier to allow you entry
- Please DO NOT press for a ticket to gain access to the car park, as this is not required and doing so will disable the ANPR system in relation to your booking
- Proceed straight to the exit barrier and stop
- The ANPR system will read your vehicles number plate, verify this against your booking details and the barrier should then open automatically. Please note, this process may take up to 30 to 40 seconds to happen
- If for any reason the barrier does not open after this time, please press the Assistance button and a member of staff will confirm your booking details with you and subsequently open the barrier to allow you exit
- Please DO NOT in any circumstance insert your credit card or debit card into the barrier as a further payment will be taken
Sat Nav Info
East Midlands Airport,
DirectionsFrom the North
- Leave the M1 at junction 24 and following the signs to the airport, take the A453 for approximately half a mile.
- Turn right into the airport.
- Leave the M1 at junction 23a and follow the signs to the airport.
- Follow A50 to junction 24 then follow the signs to East Midlands airport.
- Upon your arrival at the airport, Long Stay car parks are clearly signposted but entering the site at the main entrance, turn left at the first roundabout and following the road until the next roundabout.
- Proceed straight on, reaching a third roundabout. Continue straight on and Long Stay 2 is on your left.