- Opening times: 24 Hours / 7 Days
- Estimated journey time to airport: 2 Minutes
- Bus frequency: On Demand
- Distance from Port: 2 Km
- Your keys will stay with the car park whilst you are away.
Are you flying from "Henri Coanda” Otopeni Airport?
Now you no longer have to pay a fortune on taxis or to tormentedly drag your baggage through the public transport, because you can call Park & Fly, the company who provides long term parking services near „Henri Coanda” Otopeni Airport.
The transfer to the airport is free and you can go relaxed on your business trip or vacation, because your car is safe.
Why Book This Parking Space?
- Free shuttle to and from the terminals;
- Video surveillance and guarded parking 24 hours a day, 7 days a week;
- Assistance offered by a trained, friendly and qualified staff during the entire duration of the offered service;
- Flexible fares, differentiated according to the parking duration.
None Available at this time
Please print and take your confirmation email with you when you travel.
- When you enter the parking, please obtain the parking ticket by pressing the marked button, placed on the access barrier control device.
- In case your access ticket was not automatically issued, please call the dispatcher
- Please keep the parking ticket safely (visible on the board of the car), in order to avoid any inconvenience.
- You can only leave the parking with the parking ticket.
- Failure to present the ticket when you exit the parking, deterioration or loss thereof, will be charged with a fine of 500 EUR.
- After parking your car, the luggage will be transferred to the Park & Fly shuttle car, which will make the free transfer to the departure terminal at the airport.
Upon your arrival, after you return from your plane trip, the Park & Fly shuttle will pick you up from the airport Arrivals Terminal.
For any queries or further details on your transfer from the airport to the parking lot, you can contact us at the dispatcher phone number
Sat Nav Info
The parking is situated on DN1 road, on the left side on the way from Bucharest to Ploiesti, vis-a-vis from the Otopeni International Airport, in the roundabout under the bridge, next to the Mini Prix shop and Tiriac Auto