- Opening times: From 6:00am to 9:00pm 7/7 Days
- Estimated journey time to airport: 90 seconds
- Bus frequency: On demand
- Distance from airport: 1 mile
- Your keys will stay with the car park whilst you are away.
Park & Trip Premium offers a reliable meet and greet service at Lyon St Exupéry airport.
Enjoy quality service from 06:00 am to 21:00 pm 7/7, leave your car at the airport directly, with a responsible team who will ensure that your car is kept safe. The car park is the closest to the airport, at only 1 min away. Your car will be in left in safe hands as this car park is ultra-secure: with CCTV and guarded 24/7.
A large choice of extra services is proposed which can be done during your absence (fares are not included in the booking price)
- Your car is insured with our partner Allianz for the duration of your parking
- Car cleaning services (inside and outside)
- Car servicing
Why Book This Parking Space?
- Premium Meet & Greet service, meet directly at the terminal
- Reliable and secured service, ideal to save time
- Secured car, CCTV, guarded 24/7, only 1 min from the airport
- Pick up and drop off of your car at the airport, no transfer hassle
No special facility available
- Please print this confirmation email and bring it with you on your departure date.
- The additional services are available by booking them over the phone prior to your departure date.
Please contact the car park 30 minutes before you arrive at the airport. Park & Trip will greet you at the airport and drive your car to a safe car park on the outskirts of the airport, only a minute away.
You just have to go take your plane, without worrying about where to park your car!
Please call the car park as soon as you arrive at the terminal. Park & Trip will be waiting for you outside the terminal where they will bring your car back.
Sat Nav Info
Aéroport Lyon St Exupéry
From the north,
On the A6, keep right at the fork to continue on A46/E15, follow signs for Marseille/Genève/Grenoble/Lyon-East.
Keep right at the fork to continue on A432, follow signs for Genève/Grenoble. Then take exit 3 toward Meyzieu/Pont-de-Chéruy/Charvieu-chavagneux.
Merge onto D332. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto D517E.
At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and continue onto Aéroport Lyon Saint-Exupéry.
From the south,
On the A7, Take the exit onto A43 toward Grenoble/Chambéry. Take the exit toward A432.
Continue onto A432 and take exit 5 toward Aéroport Saint-Exupéry/Saint-Laurent-de-Mure/Crémieu/colombier-saugnieu.
Keep left and t the roundabout, take the 2nd exit towards Lyon Saint Exupéry airport.