- Opening times: 24 Hours / 7 Days
- Estimated journey time to airport: Drop off at the terminal
- Your keys will stay with the car park whilst you are away.
Enjoy the affordable luxury of dropping off your car and letting us do the rest. Park your car as close as you can, hand your keys in, then walk to the terminal.
Why Book This Parking Space?
- Official Terminal 2 Meet & Greet, no transfers required
- Car parks are secure, patrolled and are Park Mark accredited
- Great for families, guests with a disability or business travellers
- Just a few minutes walk to check-in
- Easy and hassle-free - let someone else do the work for you
- Convenient, reliable service and great value for money
Valet parking is ideal for guests with a disability. There's no need for transfers you simply drive straight to the airport and let someone else do the work for you.
If your actual stay is longer than your booked stay, you will be charged extra on your departure. The extra money will be at the car park's standard daily rate.
No refund will be given for part used stays and any additional time will be charged at the local gate rate.
1. When you reach the entrance to the car park, please press the help button, then quote your car park booking reference number and name to a member of staff.
2. Once you have parked, simply unload your luggage and enter our Meet & Greet reception to deposit your key. Please note we only take receipt of your individual car key. Key rings and other keys cannot be accepted.
3. You will be given a receipt, which you should retain for your return.
When you return, visit the Meet & Greet cabin and present your receipt. Your key will be returned and your car will be waiting in one of the Meet & Greet car parking bays.
Sat Nav Info
Manchester Airport - Meet and Greet T2
1. Leave the M56 at junction 5, stay in the left hand lane following signs for Terminal 2.
2. At the first roundabout, take the 2nd exit, signposted Terminal 2.
3. At the 2nd roundabout take the 2nd exit signposted T2 Meet&Greet (T2 M&G)
4. Proceed past the over height car park. The entrance to the drop-off area is 4th on the left hand side.
If you are able to enter latitude and longitude details into your Sat Nav, the following will be of use: