- Opening times: 24 Hours / 7 Days
- Estimated journey time to airport: Walking Distance
- Bus frequency: No Transfer
- Distance from airport: Walking Distance
- Choose your own parking space, park your own car and keep your keys. Relax in the airport knowing that while you're away your car will stay exactly where you left it.
Park at the terminal for the fastest, easiest route to your check-in desk—no transfer required! You can just park and walk to the terminal. Quick and easy - just as well when you've got a plane to catch.
Why Book This Parking Space?
- Only car park that's linked to T3 by a covered walkway
- 24hr security patrols, Park Mark accredited & secure barrier entry
- You can park, unload your baggage and simply walk to check-in
- Simple to find and in a convenient location
- Ideal for stays of one day to one week
Our car parks are DDA compliant, so all disabled customers are able to park in suitable places.
If your actual stay is longer than your booked stay, you will be charged extras on departure at the car park's standard daily rate. Please note: No refund will be issued for part used stays and any additional time will be charged at the local gate rate.
A height restriction of 2.0 metres. No trailers allowed.
As you approach the barrier your license plate should be recognised and the barrier will lift. Please then proceed into the car park.
If your number plate is not recognised, hold the QR code printed just below the reader and locate the red cross over the code as shown. Please wait for a beep to confirm a successful read and proceed into the car park.
If you have any queries press the intercom button and speak to a member of our team quoting your booking reference number printed at the top of this confirmation.
Drive to the exit, and the barrier will lift automatically.
If prompted for over-stay payment use integrated chip & pin device. Any problems please use the intercom.
Sat Nav Info
Manchester Airport - Multi Storey T3
1. Exit the M56 at Junction 5 and follow the signposts for Terminals 1 and 3.
2. Go straight ahead at the set of traffic lights, you will see the Hilton Hotel, followed quickly by Bewleys Hotel, on your left hand side.
3. Shortly afterwards you will reach a roundabout. Take the first exit at this roundabout and go straight ahead.
4. At the next roundabout, take the third exit. The Multi storey car park is located on your right hand side.
The postcode for Terminal 3 MSCP is M90 3NZ