- Godziny otwarcia: 24 hours / 7 days
- Czas transferu na lotnisko: 10 Minutes
- Częstotliwość: On Demand
- Odległość od portu: 4 miles / 6 - 7 km
- Wybierz parking, zaparkuj samochód, a dla większego spokoju zatrzymaj kluczyki przy sobie. Miej pewność, że kiedy jesteś w podróży Twój samochód jest dokładnie tam gdzie go zostawiłeś.
Smart Parking near Dublin Airport, is a family run business that prides itself in offering you a journey where you know your car will be in safe hands and provides travellers to and from Dublin Airport with a convenient, low cost offsite parking facility.
Dlaczego warto To miejsce parkingowe ?
- Great price, highly secure & just 10 minutes from the terminal
- CCTV, 24hr patrols, barrier entry & guard dogs
- Free shuttle bus to the terminal available on demand
- Secure perimeter fence and guard dogs
Informacja dla niepełnosprawnych
This service isn't ideal for disabled passengers.
Please ensure you take the the confirmation email with you, entrance to the car park may be refused evidence of your car parking booking.
Please make sure you have given the car park indication of how many passengers you have traveling with this booking. Please check your confirmation email and if there isn't this information, call the car park to advise
W dniu przyjazdu
The shuttle runs on demand and there is no set timetable. If you are early or late, please ring the driver. The number to call will be given to you on the confirmation email.
Please note that on your return to Dublin you should telephone for the shuttle bus BEFORE you collect your luggage in order to avoid having to wait at the terminal for the shuttle bus to arrive. The number to call will be given to you on the confirmation email.
SAT NAV Informacji
The White House
The Ward, (Old N2), Co. Dublin
From the M50:
- At junction 5, take the N2 exit to Derry.
- At junction 2 on the M2, exit toward Blanchardstown/R135/St Margaret's.
- At the roundabout at the bottom of the slip road, take the 3rd exit and go under the N2. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit (left turn).
- Turn right into the White House pub , Co Dublin. Park and Fly Dublin is located at the rear of the car park in its own privately enclosed area.
From the N2:
- Follow the N2 for signs to Dublin City Centre/Dublin Airport and The M50.
- At junction 2 on the N2(sign for Blanchardstown/R135/St Margaret's), take the exit off the N2.
- At the bottom of the slip road, take the 3rd exit on the roundabout.
- Proceed to the roundabout and take the first exit.
- After 200ms, turn right into the car park for the White House, and drive to the rear of the car park where there is a privately enclosed area for Park and Fly Dublin.
From the M1:
- Follow the M1, onto the M50 and then exit on Junction 5 onto the N2.
- Then follow the directions highlighted above From M50 Directions.