- Opening times: 24 Hours / 7 Days
- Estimated journey time to airport: 5 mins
- Bus frequency: 15 mins
- Distance from airport: 1 mile
- Choose your own parking space, park your own car and keep your keys. Relax in the airport knowing that while you're away your car will stay exactly where you left it.
Close, convenient and competitively priced - that sums up the new Jet Parks 2 car park, formerly Airparks Gold. Transfers run to all three terminals 24 hours a day, every 15 minutes and only take 5 minutes. And you park your own car and keep your keys, meaning you're in complete control.
Why Book This Parking Space?
- Great value Park & Ride, transfers take just 5 minutes
- Award-winning security, and the car park is manned 24/7
- Transfers run 24 hrs a day and they run every 15 minutes
- Park your own car and keep the keys
- Right opposite Terminal 2 and runs transfers to all three terminals
Disabled bays are available for Blue Badge holders. The transfer buses are accessible for wheelchair users.
No additional information available.
As you approach the barrier your license plate should be recognised and the barrier will lift. Please then proceed into the car park.
If the barrier does not automatically lift; hold the QR code just below the reader and locate the red cross over the code. Please wait for a ‘beep’ to confirm a successful read and proceed into the car park .
If you have any queries press the intercom button and speak to a member of our team quoting your booking reference number.
Drive to the exit, the barrier will lift automatically. If prompted for over-stay payment use integrated chip & pin device.
Sat Nav Info
Jet Parks 2
Exit the M56 at Junction 5. Keep to the left and take the first exit signposted Terminal 2.
At the roundabout at the top of the hill, take the first exit, and then approximately 100 yards further on, turn left into Thorley Lane.
Continue down Thorley Lane and the entrance to Jet Parks 2 is approximately 200 yards further on, on your right hand side.
The postcode for JetParks 2 is: M90 5EG