- Opening times: Open 24 hours per day.
- Bus frequency: 4 Minutes
- Distance from airport: 8.3 Miles
- Choose your own spot, park your own car and keep your keys. Relax in the airport knowing that while you're away your car will remain exactly where you left it.
OverviewThe Parking Spot 2 servicing Dallas Fort Worth Airport offers free car side transport to and from the airport terminal 24 hours a day. FREE transportation from your car to/from all airport terminals is provided 24 hours per day.
Why Book This Parking Spot?
- Self Park secure parking near Dallas Fort Worth Airport
- Exterior Fence - Free Newspaper
- Average Shuttle Wait Time 4 Minutes
- Distance From Airport 8.3 Miles
- Open 24 hours per day.
No information available
On ArrivalPlease arrive to park 20 minutes before you want to be at your terminal.
On ReturnAfter retrieving your luggage, please call for pick-up. Please wait in the off-airport shuttle area.
Sat Nav Info
5100 John W. Carpenter Fwy,
From Downtown Dallas: Take the 114 West (John Carpenter Freeway) to Freeport Pkwy. Exit and make a U-turn on the service road heading back east. The Parking Spot 2 (Formerly FASTTRACK) is on your right.
From North Dallas: Take the 635 West (LBJ Freeway) to the Freeport Parkway exit. Cross over the freeway and go south 1.3 miles. Go under the 114 freeway and turn left on the service road.The Parking Spot 2 (Formerly FASTTRACK) is on your right.
From Plano, Flower Mound area: Go south on the 121 to the north end of the airport. Take 114 East and go 1 mile, exit Freeport Parkway. Go through the light and The Parking Spot 2 (Formerly FASTTRACK) is on your right.
From Ft. Worth, Arlington: Take either 121 or 369 North to 114 East. Go east on the 114 freeway for Â¾ of a mile past the north entrance of the airport. Take the Freeport exit and go through the light.The Parking Spot 2 (Formerly FASTTRACK) is on your right.