- Opening times: 24 Hours / 7 days
- Estimated journey time to airport: On site
- Bus frequency: No transfer needed
- Distance from airport: On Site
- Choose your own spot, park your own car and keep your keys. Relax in the airport knowing that while you're away your car will remain exactly where you left it.
Official Long Stay on-airport parking located within walking distance of the Airport.
With its close location this car park is ideal for short break or longer stays.
Why Book This Parking Spot?
- No transfers required - Official Onsite parking, just a short walk to check-in
- CCTV, security barrier and patrolled 24 hours a day
- Self park and keep your own car keys
- Park Mark award for safer parking
Assistance may be available for disabled drivers and passengers. Please contact our Call Centre for more information.
This car park uses Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR). Please ensure we have your vehicle registration number to assist you on your arrival.
On ArrivalPOSTCODE MAY NOT WORK IN CERTAIN SAT NAV.DN9 3XA WILL TAKE YOU TO THE AIRPORT THEN FOLLOW SIGN TO ON AIRPORT CAR PARK
On ReturnAt exit barrier your booking will be validated by the ANPR system. If barrier does not rise please press help button.
Sat Nav Info
Robin Hood On Airport Car Park
Robin Hood Doncaster Airport
Robin Hood Airport is easily accessible from the M62, M1, A1 and M18. Upon arrival at the airport follow signs for the on airport car park. At entry barrier the ANPR system will read the vehicle registration and automatically issue you with a ticket. Remove the ticket and the barrier will rise allowing you to enter. DO NOT LOSE THE TICKET - YOU WILL NEED THIS TO EXIT. On Return collect your car and drive to the exit barriers. Insert the original entry ticket in the exit m achine and the barrier will rise. Any additional stay outside the pre-booked period will be charged at the standard tari iff. Should the system fail to recognise your vehicle when you arrive please take the ticket from the entry machine. On your return please proceed to the exit carrier with your car and press the help button on the barrier. Provide the opera tor with your pre-booked reference number and Surname and they will verify your booking and allow you to exit.