- Opening times: 24 Hours / 7 Days
- Estimated journey time to airport: Walking distance
- Bus frequency: No transfer
- Distance from airport: On-site
- Choose your own spot, park your own car and keep your keys. Relax in the airport knowing that while you're away your car will remain exactly where you left it.
Guaranteed On-Airport parking at Durham Tees Valley Airport. Park your car just yards from the terminal.
This car park has been awarded the Park Mark for safer parking. The Park Mark means that you are parking in an area that has been vetted by the police to make sure that the site has had measures put in place to create a safe environment. Park Mark awarded parking areas are run by responsible operators who are concerned with your safety and the safety of your vehicle.
Why Book This Parking Spot?
- Durham Tees Valley official on airport car park
- Park outside the terminal building entrance
- Park Mark security award for safer parking
- Manned 24 hour security and CCTV
- Book early and save up to 60%
There is a specially designated area of disabled parking bays immediately adjacent to the main terminal building.
On ArrivalAdditional Check In Info: Upon arrival at the airport please follow the instructions below for entry & exit procedures.
On return press the help button on the exit barrier & quote booking reference number. The barrier will be raised.
Sat Nav Info
Durham Tees Valley International Airport
Durham Tees Valley International Airport best accessed from A67 and can be easily accessed from the A1, A19 and A66.
From the A67, take the airport roundabout, signposted for the airport.
Follow the road over the railway bridge.
When you come to the next roundabout follow signs for the On Airport parking.